Dark Fate ep6

Taehyung :Sorry y/n...I couldn't protect a flower like you.

1 month later
Ms.Park: how are you feeling to reach Korea baby? It's beautiful right?
Park Shin Hae:Yes eomma...I love it.
Jimin pov
I was going back home from college...I saw a girl exactly Similar to Y/n and My mom...she was talking to her I ran towards them...
End of pov
Jimin:Y/n? Eomma? What are you doing together? When  did you return Eomma? Why is Y/n with you? She is dead so how can she be with you?
Ms. Park:What? Y/n is dead? I'm back my son...I just arrived 1 week ago...she is not Y/n she's Park Shin Hae..
Jimin:Yes y/n is dead...I'm happy to see you but why does she look like y/n?
Shin Hae: I look like her because I'm her twin sister...I was living with mom from the time I got discharged from hospital when I was born....and the reason is that y/n 's mom couldn't keep 2 girls at the house because Dad never wanted a daughter...she managed to keep her but couldn't take me with her. How did Y/n die Jimin?
Jimin:You even know my name..y/n got murdered by her own dad...let's go home Eomma..
Ms. Park:let's go to my house...okay?
Jimin:okay..
After few days.
Taehyung:Are you ready I'm coming to file a case and you know which case I'm talking about...
Lee Jong Suk:Okay bring everyone...
Jimin:No need for that I've a better plan.
Yoongi:What is it?
Jimin:Y/n...
Jungkook:How y/n? She's dead..
Jimin:I know that listen carefully today I met my mom and Park Shin Hae y/n's twin...she looks exactly like her...she is her twin sister...
Jungkook:Now from where did a twin appear...
Jimin:Just think we got another chance to take revenge...I talked with her she is ready to do it...
Yoongi:But how could there be a twin?
Jimin:She told me that she was being operated and was later taken by my mom as her mom couldn't keep two girls at one house because of your dad...my mom took care of her these years and she is back for forever now...we got another chance to get revenge of y/n's mom,Taehyung's mom and Y/n....hyung let's continue with a plan...
Yoongi:Okay...we want to meet her.
Jimin:Okay then let's meet at officer Lee's house...bye
Call ended

Jiwon:That's all for today now I should leave this building and go back home...
After few moments fire alarm started and slowly everything started burning I quickly wore flying shoes that I got from him and started flying...with all the important documents in a bag....I called baekhyun to pick me up....I landed on the ground and few people appeared infront of me and started hitting me and snatched the bag from me...I quickly ran towards baekhyun's car and went...
End of pov
Jimin:Wasn't that director Baekhyun's car? Is he also involved with them?
Taehyung:Let's get back...
Jimin:Okay...

At Ms. Park's house **
Yoongi:Did you leave the warning mark?
Jimin:Yes..but he didn't notice...this bag has some documents...get it to him...
Yoongi:Okay..I-
Shin Hae:Can I get it to him?
Taehyung:You can't show your face to anyone right now....he'll be shocked...
Shin Hae:Then call him here...he has always helped Y/n...he'll help us also...

Next day evening time***
Jimin pov
Jimin:Can we go out for a walk?
Shin Hae:Okay...but why?
Jimin:Because I am bored of it...I need some space from all the plans...It is very stressing.
Shin Hae:I know how you feel when you lose someone special...
Jimin:Do you like tattoos?
Shin Hae:Yes why?
Jimin:Just wanted to know...
Let's go to Seoul's street.
She nodded and we were walking on the street when I saw a place very lighted.
Shin Hae:Let's go there.
She pointed towards the lightened place.
We walked there in a fast pace.
We saw many stalls,and people performing.
Shin Hae:Look like any kind of event is going on.
Jimin:Let's watch it.
We stand an watched the street side performance.
After few minutes I held her wrist and dragged her towards a small stall. There was a lady sitting there.
Jimin:hello ajumma...
ajumma:hello want to know ur Fate?
Shin Hae:are you kind of Palm reader or something?
ajumma:I am a palm reader...I can tell anything about u, and ur past and future.
Shin Hae:Wow! Can u tell me anything...
I don't believe in these kind of things but Shin Hae wants to do it so I waited for her.
ajumma:sure..
Shin Hae:Tell me in future will I be happy or sad?
What kind of life will I have?
She took her hands and watched it deeply.
ajumma:ur future seems like u will find a good life Partner and Ur life is lil messed up right now...
A big realization will hit u soon!.... Seems like u lost someone close... life won't be easy this week... looks like u are having a big plot Twist in ur life... it shows revenge... happiness...sadness...
Shin hae: jimin u too come!
She held my hand and showed it to ajumma.
ajumma:U hide too much... let ur heart reveal it...don't hide too much. Ur life seems full of turns.
U will confess soon to ur love!
Jimin:Thank you ajumma.
I paid her and I took Shin hae towards other stall.
Shin Hae:why u left in between?
Jimin:"I don't believe these kind of things...And would never...."but deep inside it was all truth.
She looked at me disgusted.
Shin Hae:wow! Look a bracelet shop.
She said brightly and hold my hands.
I choosed a bracelet and made her wear it.
Shin hae:thanks.
She took a sting and designed a bracelet with the beads and items kept. And pulled my hand and made me wear it.
Jimin:thanks Shin Hae.
We walked on the streets silently.
Shin Hae:Can I know the real reason why we are outside?
Jimin:How did u get to know that it was not the real reason?
Shin Hae:I know u...
That word made me blush hard.
Shin Hae:yaah! What are u thinking! Why are u blushing?
She said in a shy and annoyed kind of tone.
Jimin:the real reason is..that I wanted to spend time with u...It seems like I have started to feel for u.
Shin Hae:me! Hah! Feelings for me,... me So fast it hasn't even been 1 month we met...
She said nervously
Jimin:I know...I like it around u.
That ajumma seems to know everything exactly.
She started blushing.
That means she too likes me. I smile internally.
Shin Hae:I thought it would become one side love...
I looked deep in her eyes.
But it seems ur confession really made me a way for getting close to u....
Jimin:I-
My phone buzzed
On Call
Jimin:Wrong Timing Jungkook...
Jungkook:Whatever...reach here quickly....we need backup...
Jimin:What did you do without us?
Jungkook:Quickly I said
Jimin:Fine...we'll be there...
Call ends
Jimin:Emergency!! Let's go
I held her hand and started running...we reached home and I took out my car to reach them while Shin Hae was tracking Jungkook's location...
End of pov