Character Sketch

Main Character Sketch:

The Female Protagonist

Khushi Gupta:
Khushi is a 19 Years old Girl. Who in Young age has suffered, has seen and experienced the Cruelty even became the Victim of it. Which has left a big Scar on Her life, which didn't let Her to move forward as if it seems Her Life has come to Standstill. Years ago, She experienced something which till date has traumatised her. Didn't let Her to trust anyone. Gets scares from each & everything.

Years ago, She wasn't the same Person in fact She was once Happy-Go-Girl, Bubbly, Bold yet Shy, Mature yet Naive. She didn't think before saying what was in Her Mind. A Talented Girl who has huge ambition to achieve something big.

But now One Incident has destroyed Her, took Dignity from Her. Sucked out Soul from Her leaving Corpse only, which only wants to hide from every Living being. And till Date, no one got to know the Reason as She kept it secret from everyone very well.

Belongs from a Middle Class Family. She is the youngest child in the Gupta family. Her family consists of Her Grandmother "Subhadra Devi Gupta". Her Loving Parents "Shashi Gupta" and "Garima Gupta". The Youngest Siblings of Eldest "Armaan Gupta" and Middle "Payal Gupta" who are opposite to them. 

Goes to Girls Separate School and has no friends as She didn't trust even girls too.

Still being loved by Guptas, She wasn't able to accept them.

Had a past which brought ups & downs as well as Twists in Her Life.

The Male Protagonist

Arnav Singh Raizada:
Arnav is a 27 years old Boy. Who has also suffered alot in Past not only from His Own Uncle, which Hurted him like hell, shattered His trust on Relationships but yet He dared to fall for a Girl who was 8 Years younger to Him. When He was in His adolescence, he felt pure emotion for Her and realized His feelings and acknowledged it when it was too late.

Seeing His Love sufferings in front of His Eyes yet He couldn't save her from being the Victim of Animal Needs then seeing Her taking Her last Breath had unnerved Him and made him to go in shock. He too closed His eyes in the hope to follow Her but yet He wasn't able to.

Hated everyone in the World, His Family and especially He himself. He Loathe His entire being, punished Himself and Cursed himself that why did He stayed with Her & lived with Her, if He wasn't there in Her Life then today She might have been living happily but because of Him She has not only endured Pain, but also experienced the Animalistic behaviour of Animals and yet He couldn't able to Do anything.

Once He was the only Mature Guy in His Teens but now he became Senseless as He wants to destroy himself and this World. Suffering from Severe & Extremist Psychological Illness. And has become Sadistic who loves to give Pain to others and becomes Happy seeing others in Pain.