Chapter one- Castle at night

(Everyone got Friday off to go home and on Saturday there is a big party at a random students house everyone is invited to come.)
||At the House of Black||
Harry and Ron walk into the dining room. "Oh come on Harry you've got to come." Ron begged. "Ron I said no." Harry stood his ground. "Oh you've got too and I don't wanna go alone plus the Pink Pearls will be there." Molly, Arthur, Remus and Sirius where in the dining room chatting when they came in. "What's going on boys?" Sirius asked. "There's a big party for everyone at some students house and Harry won't come." Ron whined at them. "Ok and who are the Pink Pearls?" Remus questioned. "They're the most popular girls at our school." Ron stated. "Yeah all the guys have a crush on them and all the other girls are jealous of them." He explained like he had it all memorised. "So who are these ladies." Molly asked all giggly. "There's Olivia Jordan who Fred and Cedric fancy. And there's Juliette Nadia who well I like only a bit though Oliver and George also fancy her though. And lastly Anastasia Quinn who Harry totally fancies and Draco." Ron knew more about them than he did about his own family. "I don't fancy her that much." Harry said defensively. "Oh you soo do." Sirius blurted out. "I can tell." Ron looked at Harry "Malfoy will be there he'll make his move before you can." Quick as a kite "I'm going now I hate you!" Harry spat at Ron he just smirked at him knowing he would never forget it.
Meanwhile at the Malfoy's, Blaise and Goyle where telling Malfoy the same thing. "You've got to come to this party man everyone will be there." Blaise said following him into the kitchen. "Go to what?" Narcissa asked peacefully at the table. "There's a big party at some students house." Draco explained "And Draco doesn't want to go." Goyle interrupted him. "You have to go Anastasia will be and Harry will aswell." Blaise smirked at him knowing this would work on him. "You're right I need to get to her before him." Draco spat. "Who's Anastasia?" She asked the boys. "Anastasia Quinn. She's one of the most popular girls in our school and Draco and Harry both are into her." Blaise replied. "She's one of the Pink Pearls. That's the most popular girls in our school Anastasia, Olivia and Juliette." Goyle eagerly said. "Yeah and they're all rich pure bloods." Draco said. "Well then you should go but please no extreme fighting with Potter." Narcissa said to her son. "I can't promise it but when or if I get Anastasia I'm sure she'll love you." He said towards his mother before leaving with his friends.
Meanwhile the girls where hanging out at Olivias house. "So are we all going to the party?" Juliette asked. "I don't see why not." Olivia replied. "It will be fun toying around with Cedric and Fred." She smirked. "You are pure evil you know that Liv." Anastasia joked at her. "Guilty as charged." She smirked at her. "And I'm not the only one I mean what about you with Malfoy and Potter or you Jules with George and Oliver and Ron." She defended herself. "Point taken." Anastasia replied. "How did I get dragged into this." Juliette laughed. "It's in the terms and conditions of being our friends." Anastasia laughed. "Out of interest do any of you actually like the boys your toying around.?" Olivia asked with a proud face. "I'm not sure I like Cedric and Ron's sweet but George is a little bit too immature and not that romantic if you ask me." Juliette said. "I get that but your the nice one I'm sure George will mature for you." Anastasia said before resting a hand on her friends hand. "Enough why don't we have a sleepover here and plan what we'll wear to the party." Olivia said trying to change the subject to cheer up her friend.
||The next night at the party||
"Come on where are they?" Ron whined standing with Harry and Hermione. "Ronald they will come eventually you don't need to seem so desperate." Hermione corrected him. "I agree Hermione but if they were guys you would be crushing on them." Harry added "Oh really!" Hermione questioned him. "Right no no I don't think that" Harry corrected himself. "Look at Malfoy over there he's growing impatient too." Ron whined. All three of them started laughing. All three of the girls walked in together. Everyone was staring at them but they weren't bothered. "I told ya it's better to come later." Olivia smirked. "You mean when you wouldn't let us leave." Anastasia corrected. "And took forever to get changed." Juliette added. "I guess but we look good and we're the centre of attention now let's dance." Olivia stated. "I can't say no to dancing." Juliette said. "Me neither." Anastasia answered. Everyone was partying. Malfoy and Harry couldn't take their eyes of Anastasia and she could tell. Juliette was talking with George making his younger brother beyond jealous. And Olivia was getting another drink enjoying her friends toying around the boys proudly. "Ron and Harry stop staring just go and talk to them." Hermione told the boys. "We can't help it." Ron replied. "And talk to them please you've met us right." Harry laughed. "Absolutely pathetic." Hermione said going over to Anastasia.