Chapter One: Overprotected

I smiled as I laid on the grass with my eyes closed. Nothing relaxes me more then been out here laying on the garden grass enjoying nature. Sadly it never lasts long you see I'm blind and been the only daughter of the alpha of the Moon Rising Pack. My brother and father are extremely protective.

" OMG Dad dad! I can't find Faith!" Came my big brothers panic filled voice

"WHAT!? " Fathers voiced boomed

I shook my head disapprovingly well time to go in before they break something again.. I mentally told myself. Quickly I got up and patted my dress that I assume must be dirty by now and slowly made my way back to the house.

Quietly I opened the door only to be pulled Into a hard chest "Faith where have you been we been so worried someone took you." Chase whispered in my ear as his grip on me tighten slightly.

" Chase I been outside for only 10 minutes stop freaking out." I replyed with a hint of annoyance. Every time I can't even be away from them for five minutes before they go on a rampage. Last time this happened I was out side sitting under a tree talking to one of the pack members daughter. I wasn't even outside for more then 2 minutes when one of the pack guards came and told me my father and brother where throwing chair and tables and breaking doors because they couldn't find me.

I love them both to death but I wish they wouldn't keep treating me like a frail piece of glass. If my mom was here she would of set them straight. And no before you ask she's not dead. She decided to go finish collage out of state. When my mom and dad met she was almost half way done then my father made her drop out.

"Baby doll your okay, I was so scared" I felt myself been pulled away from chase and into another set of arms."

" Daddy I was just outside."

" I'm sorry baby doll, I can't help it your my little princess and princesses need to be protected ."

" Daddy I'm practically an adult, I need you two to stop babying me so much."

" You know we can't do that."

Why do I even bother seriously? Iv had this conversation with them like what 3 maybe 4 times in less then a month yet here we are having it again.

Gently I pulled away from my fathers embrace and slowly made my way towards the stairs. " I'm going to lay down." I said mostly to myself. 1 step 2 steps and right before step 3 I felt my self been picked up. Judging by the scent I knew it was my brother.

The whole trip to my room we said nothing. Once he put me down I told him I would see him later and closed the door.

I swear these two will be the death of me

You need to stop been so spoiled and understand how they must fell

Oh look who finally decided to talk after ignoring Me for a whole week I thought sarcastically

Charm snorted and fell into silance again. That's what I thought stupid wolf all I got out of her was a low warning growl.

Suddenly feeling tired and made my way to my bed been sure not to bump into anything. Once I made it I quickly crawled into bed and snuggled into my cozzy soft pillow and closed my eyes. If only I wasn't blind was my last thought as I drifted into another dreamless slumper.