Chapter Two: New Pack and a Mate

--------------- 1 month later ---------------

" Why not! I want to come too please daddy." I was currently begging my father to take me with him. Yesterday we heard news of a new pack moving in near by, been the Alpha and my brother the beta it was there duty to go meet with the other packs alpha in attempt to make peace and prevent future wars.

" No you will stay here with Zeke and Derek, they will keep you safe."

" But daddy!"

" Faith Everheart NO means NO!"

I looked down in shame only time he calls me by my full name is when he's angry

" Okay.." I replied in a low whisper that I know he heard.

" Thats my baby doll." With that he pulled me into a hug and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

" Zeke Derek I trust you will watch over her while we are gone."

" Yes Alpha." They answered at the same time. Zeke and Derek are one of fathers best warriors. From what I have heard they are both twins with Shaggy blond hair and light green eyes. Both are 32 and with a mate. Zekes mates name is Anna and they have two pups both girls. Dereks mate is Ella and they have two sons and one daughter.

Once they where gone I dropped to the floor and looked up at the sky knowing very well I will never see it.

" Derek."

" Yes miss Faith?"

" How does it feel I mean been able to see?"

" for me its not anything special since I been able to see all my life."

I nodded " Derek what color is the sky?

" During the day its a beautiful light blue at night its dark."

I closed my eyes as Derek kept describing the sky from the color of it to the sun birds and clouds. The whole time I drew my own mental picture of how I imagend it would be.

" can I ask you one last question Derek?"

" Of course anything."

I bit my lip in anticipation I have always been curious as to my own physical appearance . Was I pretty? Ugly?

" well i- um am I pretty?"

Just as Derek was about to reply Zeke jumped into the convo " You are beautiful, no stunning."

I couldn't help smile " really?"

" Yes." This time Derek answered I felt myself blushing at their comment .

" How do I look like?" I could practically feel the smile in both their faces

" Your beautiful with long Blue hair, light blue crystal eyes, and soft almost smooth pale skin that looks almost perfect. Right Derek ?"

" Yes."

Slowly I reached out for them or at least one of them. Then I felt a hand on each of my hands pulling me towards them. I landed between them hugging me.

" Thank you guys." I didn't know what I would do with out them. They may be my guards but they are also my closest friends. They always make me feel better, they give me advices. I love them so much. I usually spend more time with Derek because one of Zekes daughters the youngest one was born with a condition so he spends a lot of time with her.

I laid bored on the living room floor it has been 3 hours since my father and brother went to meet the alpha and haven't been back yet.

"Arrggg!" I rolled on the floor from frustration occasionally slamming my hands on the floor. If anyone saw they would think I was acting like a 5 year old throwing tantrums. Who knows maybe I still am a kid inside. Derek and Zeke left awhile ago. Derek didn't want to leave but I told him no I promised him I would not leave the house. After 15 minutes of begging and insisting he finally agreed. What can I say I'm a spoiled and like my privacy.