The prologue

[Serena's POV]

Why am I feeling like this..? Why do I feel like I need to get on that boat..
Suddenly the boat did start to leave the shore and Ash began to speak. "So, I'm entering into the world corona-" He was interrupted though as I commanded Sylveon to use her feelers to help me onto the boat and then Sylveon quickly got on after me. Unfortunately though my bag was left back at the Pokémon centre where I've been staying this whole time which had my poke balls in it.
Chloe quickly came up to me looking surprised, "I thought you were gonna stay behind in Hoenn to become a stronger performer." I could sorta feel my face flush, had I really only gotten on the boat just to be close to Ash again? "No no! I'll just have to tell Lisia that I'm going to continue my travels and pause on my dream so I can help you find yours." I gave Chloe a smile and she smiled back as like a silent thanks..

Over the course of meeting Ash's other friend Goh and calling the Pokémon centre to have my bag transferred to Professor Cerise's lab since that's where they're gonna stay for the time being till their next mission comes up. Some time passes and it's just Serena and Ash out on the deck, Sylveon and Pikachu went to rest.
"So..why are you joining us? Especially since Chloe said you were gonna stay in Hoenn to be a top coordinator." Ash glanced at her while Serena was watching the ocean. "I thought it was due time to have a break, I think it'll be good for me and my Pokémon." She looked over at him and smiles, "Well..Braixen recently evolved into Delphox and I caught two new Pokémon, a Vulpix and a Milotic."
Ash's eyes shot open wide in excitement, "You caught a Vulpix and Milotic?! That's so cool! I can't wait to meet them!" I let out a soft laugh at his familiar energy, it felt good to take a new path, a path I decided for myself instead of it being told for me. Maybe one day I'll go back to Hoenn to perform an idol unit with Lisia but right now I feel I need to reconnect with Ash and help Chloe find her dream.

NEW STORY!! So very excited for this one now that I've got an iPad with a keyboard to do this. See you in the next chapter or in my other book!