Meeting the Professor and going to Alola

The boat soon arrived at the port in Kanto and we all got off, since it was late Ash said we should stay in a Pokèmon Centre for the night and then go to Professor Cerise's lab in the morning. We all tiredly agreed and passed out basically as soon as we got to the room. The morning came and Ash excitedly woke us up. "GOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!" He grinned and Pikachu chimed in enthusiastically. We all kinda laughed and got ready for the day, I of course slipped on my grey turtle neck and red skirt with the stockings, boots and hat. I had noticed the blue ribbon was still tucked into my bag, I'd taken it off after winning a few contests, I figured I needed to focus on my dream and worry about love later. But now...I grabbed the blue ribbon and tied it around my wrist, I thought it would be good to wear it again, it had a sense of familiarity of my journeys in Kalos. I put on my bag then joined the others who were waiting. "You're wearing the ribbon again?" Ash asked looking at my wrist. "Yeah, I thought it would look good with my outfit and it helps me remember our adventures in Kalos, Ash grinned and nodded, agreeing with me and then we all left the Pokèmon Centre.

It only took us about 2 hours to walk to Professor Cerise's lab, I decided to have Vulpix walking next to me which she was happy to do especially since she's never been to Kanto before. "Serena have you ever been to Kanto before?" Chloe asked curious and I smile. "Yeah, when I was a little girl I went to a summer camp with Professor Oak, it's actually how I met Ash." I smiled at the memory as it did begin to flash back in my mind.

(I couldn't find the full scene)

Chloe smiles, "Wow that sounds amazing! I can't believe you met Ash when you were a little girl" I smile back at her, it being a fond memory and all but I wanted to focus on right now, where I'll be meeting Professor Cerise and setting off on my journey with Ash, Goh and Chloe. Some time passed and we finally arrived, a yellow dog Pokémon ran up to Chloe and licking her face. "Who's that Pokémon?" I wondered aloud and Ash smiles "That's a Yamper, native to the Galar region." He shrugs and I smile, "Well it's adorable!" I giggle and pet Yamper as an older male called out to us. "Hello! I'm Professor Cerise, please come in!"

The four of us went inside the lab seeing many Pokémon running around, "This is for you Serena" the Professor said to me as he handed me a pokeball, once it was in my hand a green cat appeared from it. "Sprigatito!" It said happily and Professor Cerise smiles "this is the grass starter in the Paldea region, I also have ones for Goh and Ash" he said handing the pokeballs to them, Ash's Pokémon was a small fire hippo and Goh's being a water duck. "Their names are Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly, take good care of them."

After meeting our new Pokémon and getting our mission set, we packed our things ready to travel to Alola, the vacation region.