The Maitlands

The Camera opens with the Title of the movie.

The camera then changes to the air view of the town as it slowly moved across the town before it stopped at a big house in the hill

The camera then changes to the air view of the town as it slowly moved across the town before it stopped at a big house in the hill. It was all fine until a spider crawled into the roof. A hand was placed under it as it was revealed that the camera was looking at a model of the town made my Adam.

Adam:<looking at the spider> oh, that's a big fella. Whoa!

Adam walks to the window and throws the spider out as he returned to his model. Barbara arrived happily.

Barbara: looks great.

Adam: thank you.

Barbara:<gives him a small present> happy vacation, honey.

Adam: ooh.<grabs it and opens it> Manchurian tung oil. Where did you get this?

Barbara: Helen got it for me in Oslo.

Adam: <puts his arm on the support beam> well, there's enough here to do the whole table and the bureau. <pulls down a gift>

Barbara: aah. Hmm. I wonder what this could be. <opens it> oh, honey, you got it. Thank you.<hugs him>

Adam: enough there to do the entire guest room.

Barbara: I'm so glad we're spending our vacation at home with Wade. I'm gonna get started right away.

Adam: hey, where are you going?<pulls her to a couch>

They started kissing until the telephone was ringing.

Barbara: I'll get it.

Adam: be my guest.

Barbara: I'll just get the... <gets pulled back> maybe you should get it.

Adam: I'll go.

Barbara: okay. No! <pulls him back>

They kissed until a knock was heard on the attic door.

Wade: is this a bad time?

Barbara: no, sweetheart, it isn't.

Adam: what you need champ?

Wade:<comes in holding a canvas> I came here to give you this.

Wade reveals that it was a portrait of Adam and Barbara in their wedding clothes and it looks like it was taken by a picture but it was entirely painted by hand.

Adam: wow! You painted this!

Wade: I did.

Barbara: oh honey, it's beautiful.

Wade: it's for you both. I spent 3 days doing it.

Adam: then we'll put it somewhere where everyone can see it.