Epilouge

Opie and I expanded our little family by two. our baby girl Elletta "Letta" was born first which Ellie and the others were happy about. then two years later her brother Hasan "Has" was born. since having our kids things with the club have simmered down and pops finally got in how he wanted it to be. no more selling guns, or drugs. 

after the club went straight a lot of the guys fully settled down and stopped chasing crows or more so getting chased by croweaters.

my brother met a lovely girl who treats Abel how he deserved to be treated by someone who is taking the role of his mother. after Jax and Shelby started to date I had given her the sisterly warning of not fucking up or hurting my brother cause then satan would come to her door and she's not like me.

Kenny and Ellie enjoy having their little siblings there cause it gives them more kids to play with.

When Letta and Haz was born both Kenny and Ellie was hands on with helping. and they never complained about the late night cries or anything. they'd know that me and their dad had it undercontrol and that they had nothing to worry about.

now that Letta and are older they are little wild ones that are grabbing anything they can and getting into anything they can.

they are like little octopuses grabbing things.

when I take the kids to work my workers and customers gush over them and the kids just eat it up.

I never thought that my long term crush would ever admit his feelings to me . but now that he had and we have a family I'm cant begin to even explain how amazing and happy I feel.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: probably not the bed way to end a story. but that's the end. i hope you all enjoyed it.

thank you for the views and votes.