Twenty: What Lies Beneath. Part Two.

Still with Tyler, Matt, and Jeremy...

"Ty, once this guy pops out, we have no idea when you'll come back again." Matt tells him.

"Some freak is inside my body. He took over my life. God only knows what he's got planned for me. Unless you've got a better idea... this is what we're doing. He'll have the answers." Tyler said, nodding to himself.

Tyler released a breath.

"Okay, let's do this." Matt said and spoke the word to bring Tyler's Passenger forward.

Tyler's eyes turned black, and he closed his eyes. Julian gasped. He backed away from them, hitting a wall, and looked at the chains. He tries to break the chains.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Asked Julian.

"Where's Markos?" Matt asked.

"Go to hell." Julian says.

"To answer your question, my name is Matt, and you, Julian, are inside my best friend's a.k.a., your own personal hell." Matt tells me.

Jeremy shook the bottle and Matt grabbed Tyler's head and Jeremy poured some of the mixture into his mouth.

Julian grunted and Matt kept hold of his head. Matt and Jeremy backed away and Julian yelled, bending over.

Later, Markos stood at their new campsite when he saw Maria...

"Maria. Julian's your husband. Why didn't you realise he wasn't in control of the body?"

"He'd only been called out for a few hours. I've never seen a host re-emerge so quickly." She said.

He scoffed.

"You've never seen a hybrid before, either. Find him."

"And make him permanent

"And make him permanent. As for the rest of you... I see a lot of walking when I should be hearing chanting. Find me the doppelgängers."

Luke was sitting outside on the porch, and he chanted in his head, guarding the doppelgängers.

Inside the house, Ellie was doing an action...

"Uh, okay, uh, think. Uh, ponder. Uh, brain." Stefan said, trying the words that came to his head.

Ellie pulled a silly face at Stefan.

"Uh, I don't know. Um..." Stefan says.

Ellie pretended to hang some rope or string above her head.

"Uh, skull." Stefan says, guessing correct.

"Yes." Ellie said, jumping up and down.

"All right. Skull. Skull." Stefan says.

Ellie moved on to the next action.

"Uh, I don't know." Elena says.

"Uh, limb. Joints. Uh, bones." Said Stefan.