too perfect~ (part three)

Too perfect~💛
Fem!reader x kyogai

You stand up and dust yourself off when suddenly you hear the sound of a drum, and you find yourself in a room with a familiar face looking at you. 😏

He speaks and says, "You're too perfect to lose". He then pins you down and starts biting and kissing your neck slowly, making you horny. You then start to moan loudly.
After a few minutes of him kissing your neck and you moaning loudly, he rises his head up and starts licking your blood off of his teeth, he then takes his finger and puts it over your lips and says "shhh now be a good girl and let me do whatever i want."

You look him dead in his eyes and he looks back at you, with this flirty smile as he grips his hand around your neck and starts pulling you closer by your shirt as if he's leaning in for a kiss. 

It turns out you were right, he was. He starts slowly putting his lips on yours and starts slowly kissing them. Once you finally feel his soft lips touch yours, you can't resist kissing him back. You slowly start to kiss his soft lips back, and now you 2 are making out. 

After a few minutes of you 2 making out, and loud moaning, he raises his head up slowly and stares you dead in your eyes. You realize he's looking dead at your eyes, and you look up to look back at him.

He then stands up slowly, still looking at your eyes. You finally start to realize his intentions. He then pulls your face closer to his pants. "now~ be a good girl and suck~" he says as he pulls you closer and closer.  You then sit up and get on your knees, you want to stop yourself, but there is something about him that makes you obey.

You slowly pull down his pants and notice the bulge in his boxers. You then slowly pull down his boxers and once you finally pull them all the way down, you are met with his dick right in your face. He looks down and says, "go on, do what I say and start sucking like my good little girl." You lick the tip of his dick slowly, making him moan. He then puts his hand on the back of your head. He starts slowly pushing your head deeper and deeper down on his dick, making you drool. He then looks down at you, his eyes halfway open and then he says, "your gonna swallow it all up like a good little girl~" and after a few moments you catch yourself sucking on his dick. He then starts moaning loudly. As he's moaning and groaning loudly, he starts to cum in your mouth. 

You start slowly sucking on his dick very hard as he is cumming in your mouth. But then out of nowhere, he pulls your mouth off of his dick, and slowly picks you up off of the ground. You want to get back down and keep sucking, but his strong arms pull you in and you just can't help but let him take control of you. 

He lowers you down on the futon, and then begins to get on top of you. He then slowly pulls down your pants. He starts aggressively, but slowly rubbing your clothed pussy causing you to moan his name. "a-ahh!~ nggh!~ k-kyogai!~" He then slowly removes your panties and rubs your pussy. He then takes his dick and starts rubbing it on your pussy. He slowly pushes his dick inside of you. You try to stop him, but he opens his mouth and says "no, you can't escape me little girl. You're gonna do whatever I want like a good little girl."

You want to stop him, but it's almost as if he has full control over your body. He starts to lower down even more on top of you, causing his dick to go even deeper inside of your body. You start to moan slowly as he starts thrusting inside of you. "Yup that's more like it. Be my good little girl". He then starts to go up and down on top of you, causing his dick to go in and out inside of your body, causing you to moan faster and faster. 

After a few minutes of going up and down on you, going in and out of your body, he slowly pulls out of you and collapses next to you holding you close with his strong tight arms. He then whispers into your ear, "I love you Y/n. you're too perfect to lose."

"Oh, and by the way... We're not done. Don't think this is over for you yet little girl. I'm not finished with you~."

He then stands up, pulls up his pants and says "I'll be back soon little girl. Don't think this is over."

He then walks away into another room, and lays down to take a nap.

Now that he's gone, you start to feel lonely. 

But suddenly, out of nowhere, you start to feel sleepy. 

You then catch yourself about to close your eyes, and before you know it, you pass out.

Later on, you wake up with the feeling of being watched. You slowly look up to see him standing over top of you, looking down at you. 

"I told you I wasn't done cutie~"

He then starts to pull his pants down again and begins to lower his boxers down too. Once his boxers are fully off, he begins to lower his dick down into your mouth.

You try to speak, but as you go to open your mouth, he inserts his dick into your mouth. 

"don't you remember little girl? I told you I wasn't done with you just yet. 

Now be like the good little girl you are, and start sucking."

At this point, you realize this is never going to end, and your life is gonna be like this for a while.

Without a second thought, you begin to start sucking his dick. You know it's wrong, but it feels so good. 

"Yes. good little girl, you know I like it when you suck."

You then realize you like it this way. Life is more thrilling for you now. 

You realize you're happier this way. 

He then opens his mouth and says "you know, I love you Y/n. You're too perfect to lose" 

He then takes his dick out of your mouth to let you speak.

After you catch your breath, you finally speak. 

" I love you too kyogai." 

He then smiles and puts his dick back in your mouth and says

" now show me that you love me and start sucking." he says.

You then keep sucking on his dick and you don't stop. 

"we're gonna be here for a while little girl." he says.

TO BE CONTINUED~