𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴.

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴! 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘳4𝘱𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, , stalking, gaslighting, degrading, possesive 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘦𝘵/𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳, manipulation, physical abuse, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘕𝘠 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴😭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦  𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘱𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦- 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺!✦

Oh. Oh no. If I'm being honest, yandere Kaito Momota is a INCREDIBLY dangerous person to be around. In game  Kaito is bad enough, but pregame Kaito is 10× worse.. He will never let you leave. He believes that the universe  brought you two together so he never wants to waste this opportunity. He's incredibly controlling and will never want you to leave. If he EVER starts growing an unhealthy obsession for you, leave, immediately. One wrong slip, and your life will never be the same ever again. Kaito doesn't care about your feelings. Its all what he wants, what he needs. He would kill or severely beat up anyone who he thinks is getting in the way of your relationship. Whether you guys are together, or even just friends. He would hurt them right in front of you just to be amused by your horrified expression. Kaito loves to degrade you. He likes seeing you feel bad about yourself. It "amuses" him.  But call him a jerk and oh boy, your in a world of pain.  He believes if you are a woman, that you can't take care of yourself properly and you need a "man" to discipline and take care of you. He will not hesitate to manipulate you into thinking that he's all you need and make you drop all your friends in the process. You wanna refuse? He then starts to gaslit you saying its for your own good and that your hurting him so all your attention should be on him. Still no? Well too bad. He'll beat you black and blue until you scream to him and tell him how much you love him and that your a dirty little slut.  No matter how much you lock your doors or roll your windows, he's always watching. He's not the best at stealth, so you'll catch him a couple of times looking at you when you're chatting with your friends or trying to go to sleep but he'll always have a reason for it. When he thinks that he can't trust you at all, he'll start to take things a little too far. (𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.) He'll ask to meet up with you at the woods to go jogging, drug your drink he gives you, and takes you to his basement. Its absolute hell there. Do one thing wrong, and you'll be crying and begging him to stop. When he wants to do it, don't stop him. He's gonna do it no matter if you consent to it or not. Expect to get black and blue until you pass out by a whip. When I say this man is hurrentious, I mean it. In general, Kaito is a very dangerous yandere and you should always be cautious when around him. For once, I actually don't wanna be the one he loves.

Word count: 557