Rip the Bandaid Off

James POV

Two weeks later, The present day

I parked my car in Nina's driveway and got out. All black was the fit I had on. Black Denim ripped jeans, black designer shirt, black and silver bb belt, with the black timberland boots. Polo watch on my left arm with some bracelets and wristbands on my right. Cuban link chain dangling and swinging every time I walk.

I'm Fly until I die like 911.

Its been two weeks since I texted or communicated with Nina. We haven't seen each other or called each other. Well she's called me but I been ignoring her. I was still mad that she went behind my back and fucked Manny. Even though I fucked Shayla. That shit hurt. I figured it's time to break up with her since she ain't carrying my child. I know she gone start tripping though. I mean it's Nina... a cry baby.

But I mean why be with someone who cheats?

Especially with my Ops of all people.

Knowing me and Manny been having animosity towards each other since middle school.

As I get closer to the door I realize I haven't seen Nina since I put my hands on her in front of her friends. Then I've been avoiding her, but I needed time to think and to get away from her. I don't know how I'm going to face her.

I also needed to return her keys and get my keys back. Just in case she tries to kill me in my sleep after this. The news gone read ex girlfriend kills her ex boyfriend while he sleeping or some shit. That girls a emotional roller coaster, don't make it better she been smoking up all my weed and stealing my pills. She think I don't know. But I do.

Done turned into damn junkie using up the shit I'm supposed to be selling.

I opened the door to find her no where in sight. The smell of incense burning all over the house though. Her Jhene Aiko songs was playing so she was around. I walked upstairs and I went into the bathroom. As I grow nervous to do this I had to urge to pee now.

I needed to piss badly, pulling my pants down and pulling out my wank as I release a cup full of fluid. As I finished I walk towards the bathroom sink. I accidentally dropped my phone near the trash can. Irritated as I picked it up. I glanced down into the garbage and saw a pregnancy stick.

My heart sank.

I felt drunk and I haven't even took any shots today as I feel dizzy as I picked it up.

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me!

Damn I know I haven't been talking to her but she could've told me. What the fuck.

I was angry as I walked downstairs. Pacing back and forth trying to calm myself down. Hyperventilating. That's my girl if I find out Manny got her pregnant I'm going to kill him. I was in the kitchen now until I heard movement from upstairs. I rush up there not thinking straight as I opened her bedroom door. Nina.

She look like she was sick and tired. She forced a smile at me. Well this is some bullshit. She really is pregnant and my dumb ass didn't even know.

The last time we had sex I did nut in her. I usually pulled out. I got so used to busting in Shayla that I didn't even know the difference.

3 weeks ago

I moved my hands across her stomach as they trace around her waist. I positioned myself at her entrance as I slid her panties to the side. I begin by pushing the tip of myself inside her but it wouldn't bulge. Her face wincing in pain as she stops me. "I'm not wet." She tells me as I stop and spit on her pussy rubbing it in with my Dick as I slide in so effortlessly now.