𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Jungwon is a little bit surprised about his father's good mood, but he doesn't want to tell them the reason yet "we should wait for your brother, Jungwon".

After a few more minutes, Niki finally appears, Jungwon is already shifting impatiently on his chair.

"Jungwon, would you please sit properly?" His mother asks him in a serious voice. Jungwon apologizes and looks at his father expectantly when Niki also said good morning and sat down in his chair. The servants bring breakfast and leave the room at the count's command.

"I will now tell you the reason for your presence this morning. This morning, when I came back from my morning walk through our garden, a messenger was waiting for me in my office and I was surprised because normally letters are received by our guards and passed it on to our servants, who then hand it over to us. The messenger introduced himself as the king's messenger and I expected the worst. But luck is on our side on this beautiful morning" he pauses and smiles into the round.

Jungwon is almost bursting with curiosity, but holds back. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, his father continues.

"We received an invitation to the castle this morning. Yes, you heard that right. The royal family invited us to their festival to welcome autumn. This is a very special festival because the royal family has never invited us to it. Since I'm a kid myself, I've dreamed of finally going to one of the royal family's parties and it's coming in two weeks. Can you believe it? Kids, it's going to be the most important day of my life."

Jungwon and Niki exchange enthusiastic looks. Very few families from the country are invited to the royal festivals and now their family is one of them. Jungwon can understand why his father is so excited and happy.

"I beg you, you must be at your best. You will be given new clothes and you must brush up on your dancing skills! There will be a dance and we may even find a marriageable woman for you, Jungwon!"

Jungwon has to swallow at the last sentence, he doesn't know if he's ready to get married. Marriage is a big deal and he wants to marry the right one since he has to spend the rest of his life with her. He needs to have kids with her and he can't do that with the wrong person. Or maybe his father is right. Maybe he will find his future wife there?

One thing Jungwon knows, he was right in his feeling. Today is indeed a very good day.

After the meal, Jungwon and his brother are sent straight to the seamstress and this time their father is even coming along in person.

Everything has to be perfect, it has to fit together, but it can't look the same. Also, you have to realize that they are a family, so all of their clothes have to be the same fabric, but still have to be different.

Their family color is a dark blue, yes there is a color that represents the Yang family.

On the one hand, this has always been the case, on the other hand, the Yang family is very perfectionistic. Everything has to fit together and they like to stand out from the crowd.

They spend most of the day with the seamstress. It's getting on Jungwons and Nikis nerves, but they pull themselves together because they know how important this is for their father.

Of course, that's it for Jungwon and Niki as well, after all it's not happening every day that you get invited to the royal palace. Still, their father wouldn't have to overdo it that much.In the evening they are back at home, since they didn't have any lunch, they have dinner earlier today. They sit together at the table, like every evening.

Jungwon goes to the garden after eating and just sits there and watches the sun go down. After a few minutes, Niki joins him and begins to draw. His brother is a very good painter, many of the paintings in the house are painted by him.

Jungwon doesn't have any special talent like Niki, but he likes to read a lot and is very smart. He is also very polite and therefore very popular. Not just for women. 

---------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

Heyy, this chapter is unfortunately a little short again. Chapter 3 will be longer.
Unfortunately, I'm currently writing a lot of exams, which is why I'm just studying. I'll have more time to write soon. Thanks to everyone who reads this story, I really enjoy writing it^^Until next time<3