Chapter 1 - Love at first sight?

Zara and Alex are best friends but live in 2 completely different cities. Manchester and London, about a 4 hour drive so they don't get to see each other as much as the wish to. That's why they love playing for the lionesses because they get to see,train and play together. Today they had a match against USA and won 2-1. After the match zara and Alex decided they would go to a new club that opened up a few weeks ago.

——

——

Zararose: best friends xTagged: AlexgreenwoodLiked by: ellatoone, chloesmith, trentaa66 and 6

Tagged: Alexgreenwood
Liked by: ellatoone, chloesmith, trentaa66 and 6.2m others.

Chloesmith: gorg girls x
^ ❤️❤️

Georgiastanway: good game xx

Maryearps: it's coming home again ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
^yayy can't wait to see more dancing from u 😂

User252820927: ur so bad at football.
^alexgreenwood: wtf did u see her today?? She literally scored 2 amazing goals.

Alexgreenwood: number 6 is pretty fit ngl
^ defo 😂

Trentaa66: 🔥

User46969669222: girls can't play football?
^trentaa66: says who?
^jordanhenderson: wtf is wrong with u?

Tap to view more...

—————

(Zara in black, Alex in white)Alexgreenwood: 🥂🥂Tagged: zararoseLiked by: zararose,chloekelly,maryearps and 5

Alexgreenwood: 🥂🥂
Tagged: zararose
Liked by: zararose,chloekelly,maryearps and 5.8m others.

Zararose: ❤️❤️

Lucybronze: so pretty x

User688992: the men r so much better u just got lucky with the euros 🙄🙄
^zararose: excuse me?

Tap to view more...

———

(Time skip) Zara's pov:
Alex and I arrived at the club and found a place to sit. "I'll go get the drinks, you want your usual?" I asked
" yes please darl" Alex replied. I walked over to the bar to grab the drinks and as I turned to walk back to our table someone walked into me and spilled my drinks all over me. "Shit sorry" the tall figure said as he put his hand out to help me up.
"Watch where you going next time" i huffed and refused his hand.
"Right sorry" he replied as he scratched the back of his neck. "Are you-" he couldn't finish his sentence due to Alex running over to me.
"Zara the whole England mens team are here" she laughed
"Wait really that's so funny, we should say hi and see if they recognise us" i laughed back.
"Why would they recognise you?" The man asked me.
"Oh um, me and Alex play for the womens england team, you know, the ones who won the euros?" I said looking over to where Alex said the men were.
"Oh cool" he said and laughed.
"What's funny?" Alex asked him
"I play for the mens team" the tall boy chuckled.
" wait what" I said as I inspected him further. "Omg! You Jude Bellingham!"
Jude nodded as Alex swung her head round to look "oh my god, zara you just ran into Jude Bellingham!" She laughed at me.
"You can come join us if you want, I'm sure the lads won't mind" he said in his thick Birmingham accent.
Alex and I nodded as we followed him to the table.
As we walked over, all the boys were looking at us like they recognised us but could put their finger on who it was.
"ZARA!" Trent shouted and ran over and hugged me.
"TRENT!" I screamed back.
"Yeah hi Trent nice to see you again too" Alex roller her eyes.
Trent laughed and said " sorry hi Alex"
"You guys know each other?" Jude questioned.
"Yeah me and Zara used to play for Liverpool so we saw the lads all the time. Zara and Trent were best friends growing up but could see each other very often due to football and work." Alex answered.
Jude nodded. I sat between Jude and Trent and Alex sat next beside us. "So zara how old are you?" Jude asked me.
"I'm 18, how about you?"
"19" jude smiled. "When's your birthday?"
"September 7th" I answered
"Oh that's 3 days before mine!" Jack shouted across the table.
"And the same day as mine!" Alex shouted back laughing as she obviously already knew.
"Why is everyone listening to mine and Zara's conversation" Jude chuckled.
Everyone got back to their own conversations and me and Jude continued talking.
"So what position do you play?" I asked him.
"I'm Dortmund's best midfielder" he said  cockily and laughed. "What about you?
"Yeah right" i jokingly snapped back "I'm arsenals best striker" i laughed as I sassily flicked my hair behind my shoulder.
Me and Jude laughed and talked for the rest of the night until everyone there was drunk af. We all decided it would be a great idea to go to one of their hotel rooms and play truth or dare so that's where we went. We all went into mason mounts room and played the game.
"Trent truth or dare?" Jack asked.
"Truth" he replied
"BORINGGG! But your truth is do you have a crush?" Jack asked and chugged down the rest of his beer.
"Nah I'm focusing on football more than anything right now" trent laughed and turned to me. "Zara truth or dare"
"Umum im boring as well so truth" i laughed
"Do you find anyone in this room fit?" Trent said loudly.
"Umm yeah" I said hesitantly.
"WHAT GIRL SPILL" Alex squeeled.
"Later babes" i laughed.
'Oooosss' could be heard by the other lads while they were trying to figure out who i was talking about.
We played truth or dare for the rest of the night and at about 3am everyone went back to there hotel rooms and me and Alex went back to our hotel.
My phone pinged:
Notification:
*judebellingham followed you*
*judebellingham liked your post*
*Jude Bellingham Commented on your post: "😍"

I laughed as I thought he was probably just drunk.

Authors note: hey everyone! My next chapters probably won't be this long but I had so much to say in this lol. Ik this was rly bad but I'm still pretty new to writing so pls ignore it 😂. Hope you enjoyed xx