Tragic Hero?

Johan's Pov
Few!That was close;who ever just entered the room almost caught me.I'm under some stranger's bed right now .Its quite stupid how I ended up here.I was a normal teenager riding my skateboard along the cracked pavement listening to Linkin Park's song , crawling on full volume(no matter how old that song is I'll never get tired of it ;its so relatable) when all of sudden I heard screams coming from this little house on the corner.I usually was not one to intrude on people's privacy but the screaming didn't sound like a playful one;it sounded like an out right cry for help.So I did the only thing I could do; I barged in the house like the police knowing if my sister was here this is exactly what she would do .
The scene my eyes met was pretty disgusting and sick.A tall burly man with brown hair verbally abused this woman who hesitantly was having sexual intercourse with him.You can tell she hasn't been well with the look of her dull eyes and her nappy greasy hair ;looking at her body she's pratically made of skin and bones.This whole atmosphere made me want to hurl its very obvious this guy is the only one getting pleasure as the lady groans in pain .
I know you're probably wondering why I hadn't jumped to save the day by now but honestly im too shocked to move.The scene before brings up memories I locked away deep inside my brain.
Soon I snapp out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps approaching the door .I ran up stairs knocking into a coat rack which caused a loud soung to echo through the house.I heard the man groan as the woman's footsteps echoed through the living room getting closer to the stairway which was near the front door.
I descended the rest of my way up stairs as I heard the creak of the front door open.I gulped and headed to the first room I saw, praying I'd have a way out.
The room I entered was pretty plane just a few band posters of bring me to the horizon,pierce the viel and
e.t.c.(Don't kill me but I've never been a fan of the new rock these days;it's all about the old rock for me )
I snapped out of my day dream when I heard footsteps getting closer to the room I was in.Quickly I shuffled under the stranger's bed hoping I wasn't too late.
Thankfully I wasn't caught; after a few moments of silence I heard steady breathing almost as if that stranger went to sleep on the bed.This is my chance to get out.So with out further or do I do just that.