Let me take you to the place in your dreams

"No, you're definitely not okay. Doflamingo, what exactly did you do to make her fall in love for you??" Law had anger and some fear lingering in his voice.

  The man with the crimson shades only laughed, then averted towards my direction, analyzing every part of me.

  "Well.. I noticed that I was having feelings for her. She felt the same too, right (Y/n)?"

  Before I could speak Law interrupted quickly, "SHE IS UNDER YOUR CONTROL!! There is NO WAY she would fall for a horrible man like you.."

  "Hey, he isn't horrible!" My eye began to twitch and my knuckles turned white from the amount of pressure I put in my fists.

  Law rushed over to me.

  "(Y/n), there are some things you don't know about this man, I know its the sickness that is controlling your feelings over him but you need to trust me. Don't ever fall in love with him. He turned into a monster and you cant change that." His hand held onto my right cheek, gently caressing it.

  "Law, but I cant seem to share the feeling of loving him... I know that I'm truly in love with Ace but then Doflamingo pops up after a-and a-a-nd-" whispering my words so that only Law could hear, a tear ran down my cheek.

  "I-I- don't know what to do Law.." I said, my voice cracked as I whispered.

  He hugged me tightly, "I'll help you get through this okay? We all will. This wont last long."

  He held me in his arms for who knows how long, but Doflamingo finally spoke up with a bit of irritation, "So are you guys a thing now or what? Come on Law, she loves me. Accept that. I'm the only man who will take care of her from any danger. I will give her anything she desires. As long as she doesn't betray me again, then I will do anything for her. She can't deny the love she had for me."

  Law tsked at his words, which caused him to let go of me.

  "If you do hurt her..."

  "I know I know.. you'll kill me or something, right? Don't worry I wont lay a finger on her until I propose to her."

  My heart began to race and the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks.

  Doflamingo gave me a wide smile, which only made me smile back.

  "I'll go get your dinner (Y/n), alright? I'll be back in a few minutes."

  Seeing as Law was leaving, Doflamingo got closer to me.

  "Are you feeling a bit better now?"

  I adjusted myself so that I could be crisscrossing my legs.

  "Yah I guess I feel a bit better. My stomach still hurts a bit though."

  The man laid on the bed right next to me; his arm was outstretched on my side, where my pillow was.

  The man had himself vulnerable and I couldn't resist but thinking about how I could literally just lay right next to him.

  "You're welcome to lay down with me if you'd like."

  His voice was so soothing, my mind couldn't process anything other than my body wanting to lay down.

  Laying down, I got closer to the man, now having one of hands on his chest.

  I didn't feel freaked out at all.

  I felt safe.

  Jesus this is exactly the controlling part that Law was talking about. I'm just going to role with it. It's literally impossible trying to resist.

  He pulled me in closer.

  I could feel his chest waver from his breathing.

  "You wont leave me, would you?"

  I froze for a good two seconds but quickly regained my cool.

  "Of course I wouldn't leave you Doffy. I left once but something happened that made me love you more than before.."

  As I raised my head to get a glimpse of his face, he placed a kiss on my lips. It was quick but gentle.

  "UUHh— Doffy! You said that you wouldn't touch me until you proposed!" I said, stuttering while covering up my face with my hands.

  "Says the one who was willing to lay next to me, fufufu~"

  My face could only take so much stinging from embarrassment.

  He held my hand, caressing it as he began to speak, "I wont ever let go of you.. even after death. I will haunt you.. peacefully, of course." 

  I could only sense peace and love in my heart, but I knew that somewhere in me, something felt odd about his sentence.

  The man continued to play with the palm of my hand, slowly trying to trace up to my arm and then down to my leg.

  "You kno—"

  A loud slam from the door came from across the room.

  "DONQUIXOTE DOFLAMINGO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU DAMN PERVERTED BASTARD LOOKING ASS FLAMINGO BIRD!!"

  Law was extremely stressed out that half of the words he said were misplaced or very obvious.

  Doflamingo didn't even flinch at Law yelling at the top of lungs.

  I could tell that Law was out of breath. He was clutching onto his knees at this point.

  "We'll be a married couple someday, so it's best to count every second, no?"

  "Damn bastard.. anyway, your food is on the table (Y/n). After you eat, I think that you should walk around on the ship for a bit. It's definitely better than hanging around this pink feathered cringy ass—"

  "OKAY LAW... we get it.. I'll leave her alone for now. But don't worry (Y/n), ill be back to say hello in the morning~"

  The man took his time with getting up from the bed.

  Law stared at him as he was walking towards the door, "Have a nice walk, and please do have a nice dream tonight. Goodnight dear~"

  I smiled at him but then noticed Law's reaction; his whole body shivered, but in a very cartoony way. I could obviously tell that he was cringed out.

  "Thank you Law, for helping me get through this.. and don't worry. I have a plan."

  He stared at m with curiosity.

  "Don't do anything to the point where he might kill you.. even if its someone he truly loves, he will do it."

  I felt like Law was hiding something from me, but from the experience that I've gone through last time—Doflamingo shooting me— I knew that the man would have no hesitation.