𝟐 「 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 」 𝟎

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅, Seraphina washed the few dishes from the dinner they had a few moments prior.

"One more." Damon said as he walked into the kitchen with another cup in his hand, one he had hidden just so he could come to talk to her alone.

"Oh, thank you." Seraphina said as she turned around taking the glass from his hand, but Damon let go before Seraphina could get a grip causing it to fall.

But luckily he used a bit of his enhanced speed to grab a hold of it before it shatter against the ground.

"Nice save, Edward Cullen." Seraphina spoke jokingly whilst lowering her voice as she muttered the sparking vampire's name.

Although Damon could hear the girl's words, causing him to let out a small chuckle.

"I like you, you know how to laugh," Damon said with a smile on his face before he decided to finish what he came here for. "and you make Stefan smile, which is something I haven't seen in a very long time."

"Thank you, Damon," Seraphina said as she gave the man a large smile, the guy's comment causing her to like him a bit more. "Stefan makes me really happy, you have an amazing brother."

The entire time the girl was speaking, Damon peaked in on her heart, listening for lies or partial truths, but to his surprise, he heard none.

They had met not even a month ago and the girl had such strong feelings for his brother, he was slightly amazed.

"So, why do they have you in here washing up?" Damon asked as he tried to change the subject, whilst splashing the water onto the girl a bit.

His movement's causing her to squeal, changing the topic easily, it having quickly become something he no longer liked.

He didn't care for his brother's human activity, all he wanted was to destroy his world as best as he could for the rest of eternity.

"Ahh, Damon don't do that," Seraphina spoke through giggles as she tried to move away from the splashed bubbles and water, before turning to him. "jerk."

"Sorry, sorry." Damon apologized as he chuckled at the girl, the man growing more fond of her the more he spoke to her.

"I offered to help out a bit," Seraphina explained as she motioned over to the hallway, where Bonnie was comforting Elena. "thought Elena would help too, but after what Caroline said, Bonnie said she needed some time."

"A few insults and they have you do the dishes," Damon said concluding all of the things that had happened a few minutes ago, but with a small wince. "what kind of friend do you have?"

"Great ones," Seraphina answered immediately as she looked at him a small glare on her face, the girl not liking his tone of voice. "being a good friend means putting them ahead of you sometimes, what kind of friend do you have Damon?"

"The last friend I had died in a house fire," Damon answered simply, his words causing Seraphina's glare to lower quickly as she looked at him.  "thanks for the reminder though."

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Seraphina tried to apologize the best she could, the girl not expecting him to say that, but Damon only cut her off.

"It's fine was a lot of years ago," Damon spoke waving her off, before going to the topic he wanted wedged into her brain. "just like with Katherine."

"Stefan's ex-girlfriend, right?" Seraphina asked trying to act nonchalant, although the girl was honestly very curious about the woman.