📃 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞'𝐬 📃

(PLEASE WAIT TO BE ACCEPTED! I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF WATTPAD!)

01. OVERPOWERED OCS

Overpowered ocs will not be permitted In this roleplay, so please refrain from making your oc too overpowered. I find OP OCs dull and unoriginal, thus not motivating me to reply. 

02. LOVE INTERESTS

Please do not make your crush overly in love with your oc; it doesn't make the roleplay enjoyable. Also, this is a double roleplay: you play my crush, and I play yours. 

03. OC LIMIT

You may only have two OCs for this book, no more, no less. I will allow side ocs that may appear now and then, but they cannot always be there. If you submit two ocs, you must only use one at a time.

04. SENDING REPLIES

For the love of my sanity, please do not spam me. I do have a life outside of wattpad. You may tag me twice a day. Also, be aware that I have a problem forgetting to reply, so if you want to continue roleplaying, please tag me. Do not be afraid to. Also, you will be starting us off when we start a roleplay, so do not ask me to start the roleplay for you. I made the chapter, so the least you can do is start us off. 

05. BULLYING

Bullying is not tolerated here. It's simple enough. You will be removed from this book if I see you bullying others. Bullying OCs are okay; don't go overboard with it.

06. SAFE SPACE

This is a safe place, so all sexualities are allowed. Any comments against this will be deleted.

07. CURSING & NSFW

Cursing and nsfw will be allowed. With cursing, please sensor it because I do not want this book to be taken down. As for nsfw, please take that to PMs; I don't want this book to be taken down.

08. ROLEPLAY STYLE

Please roleplay in only third person. I will not roleplay in any other form. Also, please only write up to five paragraphs; It's hard for me to reply, especially when I'm on my mobile or laptop.

10. DRAGON SLAYER

If you're going to be a dragon slayer, please make your magic an actual element. That does not include something like crystal dragon slayer, that is not an element. Also, there are no elemental dragon slayers; they are incredibly dull, op and uncreative. Elemental dragon slayers are people with four elements in one magic. That is a no-go.

11. GOING AWAY

Please let me know beforehand If you plan on going away for some time; that way, we can place the roleplay on hold until you return from your holiday. 

12. DISCONTINUED THE ROLEPLAY

If you don't replay within a month, I'll be forced to discontinue and delete the roleplay. Please let me know if you wish to continue or discontinue the roleplay.

13. HAVE FUN!

Just have fun ^-^