XIII

Three days later a rather annoyed Bonnie watched as Stefan left to hunt as soon as she was sure he was far enough she walked up to the door and knocked and as she expected Zach opened the door greeting her with a confused look on his face. The witch did not even waste a second willing her magic into her voice while maintaining eye contact she spoke "You will leave Mystic Falls today and go on a trip, you will fall in love with a wonderful woman and start a family after your child turns eight you will move back to Mystic Falls you will leave the house in Stefan and Damon's name"

Like a charm, she watched as Zach nodded and started packing his things she was not surprised when he walked downstairs with three suitcases and a bag of vervain. He would be under her compulsion until he genuinely fell in love but he would not be able to even move back to Mystic Falls until a specific time. Luckily Bonnie also brought with her a lawyer who helped Zach transfer the deed of the house before leaving.

Once Zach was gone Bonnie made her way out of the house she had just gotten in her car when she felt the protective barrier around the house fall with a slight smirk she drove off she had a fundraiser to attend. Plus very soon Elena would find out about the supernatural and once she did Bonnie hoped that the timeline would speed up.

Unknown to her significant events had already unfolded and soon the Mikealsons would be in town.

- Chicago -

Rebekah Mikealson gasped awake her eyes looked around wildly as the urge for blood started to overpower her to her surprise a man was in front of her with fear and wonder in his eyes. It seemed this human had been the risen for her conscious state, unfortunately, he was now the prey and against the world's apex predator he did not last long.

His tortured and painfully loud screams filled the warehouse as the blonde drained him of his blood before pulling back and letting his shrivelled corpse fall to her feet. That is when she became aware of the others in the room in front of her stood her brothers to her surprise they were all undaggared.

This would be the first time she was awoken last and it confused her why did Klaus free all of them from their prison? Her question answered itself when she felt the pull of a bond looking at her hand she saw a symbol that was vaguely familiar. However, a smile spread across her face when she realized that her sister's bonds had finally appeared. The original was ready to follow the bond when Elijah broke her out of her thoughts.

"As much as you want to follow the bond sister we have work to do if we want our new family members to be safe from our enemies" 

The detached but commanding tones that were usually in her brother's voice held a bit of sadness and stubbornness it seemed that even Lijah was eager to meet them but held firm. Understanding the situation Rebekah nodded and walked over to her brothers. They all held hope in their eyes yet the fear and sadness were still present.