𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑲𝑵𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑳𝑬𝑺.

The colour of dark purple was now painted all over my skin as I was seated down, in front of me was the dean himself. I don't regret what I did, I never will and I will say so with my whole chest. In fact if I could I would get up and walk right inside his office once again and resume what I started but I can't. I can't because the dean was sitting in front of me with his eyebrows pushed together, his hands on his desk as his eyes remained on mine. He looked mad. Not only that he looked like he's about to take me out with just his eyes.

I never broke eye contact and I won't until he decides to speak and when he does the rage in me starts once again.

"Dr Kim, what on earth were you thinking? Punching another member of staff on campus? We do not prohibit violence and you know that..." I take a breather before doing anything. Roughly brushing my hand through my hair.

"You need to understand I did it for a reason. I would never hurt an innocent person who doesn't deserve to be punched to death. He threatened and abused a student and I'm not going to sit here and-" he cuts me off which pissed me right off.

"Harry threatened and abused a student? I don't think he has time for that. Taehyung, what you did is wrong-" I pushed my lips togther before quickly getting up from my seat which caused him to stop speaking. I turn around and take a few steps away from him.

"So you believe him over me..? After I personally made my way down here and punched him..? Do you think I would do that for fun..? I have a reason and that reason is that he threatened a student and you're not going to do something about it..?" My hands drop to my side before turning around, facing the man sitting down on his seat. His expression changed. Throwing his back to meet his leather chair.

"Taehyung, even if he did I simply can't loose Harry right now. Aside from you he's one strong professor.." Is he fucking serious right now..? This can't be happening. My lips curves up to a little smile before letting a scoff.

'But you're willing to let a student suffer because of his actions..? Are you fucking kidding me right now..? How-"

"Language Dr Kim when you're speaking to me.." he rushes to his feet, his tone more rough. More strong. More loud. My hands turns to fist and I could feel my blood pop. I'm pissed. I'm not only pissed but I'm angry. With no thought in my head I rush to the door. I need to get out of here before my fists end up on hos fucking face too. I roughly place my hand on the knob before twisting it and opening the door. My foot takes its first step but stops after hearing his voice boucne in my ear. I froze and I couldn't move for a few seconds. I hear him repeat his words once again which allows it to settle inside my ears.