5. Harry

Louis swung his legs as he sat on the stool. He had his cheek resting in the palm of his hand and his face held a bored expression as his best friend droned on about giraffes (Niall told Louis that he wishes to be reincarnated into one).

"What if giraffes were as tall as the pyramid of Giza and it was only the neck that was long?" his friend spoke aloud and linked his hands together in front of one knee after crossing his legs, his face scrunched up while he looked at Louis. The brunette rolled his eyes and pointed a fond smile towards the artificial blonde.

He stood up from his stool and shuffled to the fridge.

"We'd have a bunch of giraffes with broken necks."

Louis watched this documentary once where giraffes fought, they swung their heads and their necks went wherever. But now since his blonde friend has asked the question, Louis imagined it and yeah, those necks are not going to last long.

Maybe they'd trip over their own necks. Once he saw a giraffe give birth and the baby was hanging from the female's... genitalia. You could already guess that the baby died.

Niall made a disgusted noise when he saw a horrid image of dead giraffes sprawled out in different locations. Blood was everywhere and the giraffes basically covered the whole fucking place.

Grotesque.

Louis felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he cleared his throat when pulling the device out, answering it without looking at the ID as he searched for something for him to eat.

"Hello?"

"Louis! Hey." Harry was on the other line with tousled hair, large hand splayed on his cheek. "Hello." Louis sang the 'o' longer than the other letters and smiled to himself while picking out a container of cut up pineapple.

"Why're you calling?"

The curly haired man picked at the hem of his tee and hung his head with a little smile, he bit his lip. "Just wanted to hear your voice."

Louis rolled his eyes with a fond smile and shook his head as his blonde friend cooed in the background. Harry was on speakerphone.

("Am I on speaker phone?")

("Of course not, Niall's just watching something cute.")

Hopping up onto the counter, Louis began to stab pieces of pineapples with his metallic fork with his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. "Why'd you really call?" he asked.

"Why did I call?" Harry mumbled to himself, gaze casted down to his feet.

Then he stood up straight with a nervous smile and scratched the back of his neck, he can't just hang up on the phone, he's already in too deep in the conversation with Louis. He cleared his throat, "I wanted to know if I could take you out on a date?"

Niall hummed happily and Louis raised his eyebrows, "S'that so?"

Harry hummed a 'yes' and rest a hand on his hip while Louis cleared his throat, a dusty pink blush painted onto his soft cheeks.

Niall was chanting 'yes' with his hands up in the air. Louis rolled his eyes and breathed out a soft sigh, shaking his head at his friend. Pushing a bundle of pineapples in his mouth, Louis spoke.

"Of course you can."

"Really?" Niall and Harry asked.

Niall didn't expect his friend to say yes and Harry just wanted to know if he heard right, because- well, it's Louis. You can never tell if Louis is joking or not so Harry is just being cautious, he needs to brace himself just in case he didn't mean it, but Louis rolled his eyes again and Niall knew that his friend wasn't joking and he squealed in delight.

"Mhm."

"Oh my god."

Harry sunk to the floor with a slow groan and curled himself up into a little ball with his phone placed on his cheek, "Fuck yes!" he cheered to himself and slapped the linoleum floor with his palm, jeering, the younger boy on the other side of the line was laughing with Niall with the reaction and grinned.

"Happy?"

Harry's curls bounced a bit when his head nodded furiously, lips parted to release a tiny 'uh huh' noise and Louis let out a soft giggle, fingers curled around his fork as he mindlessly stabbed at the yellow fruit in front of him. "When's this date?"

"Anytime you want." Harry's lips curled into a victorious grin as he then stood up from the floor to walk towards his bedroom just in case Louis says that he wants the date to happen soon.

"How about tonight? I don't have work this evening." Louis spoke with a mouthful of pineapples in his mouth while Niall looked at the brunette with lustful adoration, mostly staring at the gay boy's pink lips.

"Alright! Pick you up at around nine? We can go to a really fancy restaurant or this diner that I know." Harry's words came out rushed as he picked out an expensive Armani suit from his closet as well as casual clothes that fit him tight.

"Harry, Harry, Harry." Louis giggled and shook his head in fondness.

He was fond all over.

"How about that diner? I'm not the professional looking sort of type."

"Perfect!" Harry's eyebrows were almost raised up to his hairline as a childish grin took place on his lips, his free hand tangled into his mop of curls.

The blue eyed brunette shook his head with a pleased sigh and grinned, a hand on his hip.

"See you."

"See you."

/////

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG OH MYGOODNESS BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING IM AT SCHOOL RN I JUST POSTED THIS AT SCHOOL IM A BAD PERSON IM CANT EVEN OKAY BYE ILYA