System Overheated

You and Sun had been working together an awful lot lately....mostly due to the fact that nobody else wanted to be around a robot, let alone one that was immensely tall and his other side was a bit...too much for most people to handle...but you loved moon as well as sun!. They were your best friends!.
You giggled and screamed as Sun tossed you into the ball pit.
Sun bent down to your level.
"Are you alright Sunshine?."
You smiled and your heart melted for the millionth time today, he was always so sweet in making sure you were okay...You had sometimes hoped that maybe his kindness may have been a little something else...As stupid as it sounded you had developed feelings for Sun and Possibly Moon too but mostly Sun if there was any....
You snapped out of your trance, Suns face inches from yours with a worried look on his face.
"Sunshine?."
Your face began to turn red from embarrassment, your eyes as big as saucers 🤣
"O-o-oh!. Yes, I'm fine Sun, I'm sorry if I worried you...I was just thinking about something..."
Suns head turned like a cute and confused puppy dogs.
"Thinking about what?."
Now Suns hand was holding yours, his face still in your proximity!.
You were mentally screaming.
"Well..."
You said looking away shyly.
"What are your feelings about me and the kids Sun?. Are they the same?. I mean-...Do you maybe like one of us more?."
Sun immediately frowned and waved a finger in the air.
"Oh, no, no, no! Sunshine, I could never love anyone more than the children or more than you!. Your both so special to me!. I couldn't possible choose!."
You smiled at his honesty but frowned, Sun noticed and asked the same thing.
"Who do you like more (y/n)?."
You sighed.
"Well Sun...if we're being honest....I think I like you more...but more than a friendly like, like I want to be with you all the time like and...holding your hand and...developing into something more like on the romantic side maybe?."
Sun looked at you, then smiled wide and hugged you!.
"Oh, sunshine!. That sounds amazing!. I feel the same way, I just have never felt these emotions before!. I thought I was malfunctioning!."
He laughed.