NAP WITH SAERAN

Event: At the cabin in the middle of the woods right after Saeran rescue you from the Mint Eye at the end of Saeran's route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As both of you managed to escape from Mint Eye, Saeran bring you to a cabin in order to hide and you can't help but feel amazed at how he managed to find a cabin in the middle of the woods and happy that he is willing to go against Rika in order to save you eventhou he could get in danger himself. You know how dangerous and crazy Rika is, and you feel hurt when thinking what she had done to him and what he had to endure all this time.

As your mind roam free, so does your eyes. Your eyes wander all across the room till they set on someone who is sitting across from you. You scan him, his mint-colored eyes are so focus at the laptop screen in front of him that he doesn't even notice you're staring. Doesn't he know how beautiful he is, you monologue.

"Ney... Saeran," You try calling for him but no response. He is too focused with his task. So you decide to bring yourself closer to him.

You sit yourself next to him but not too close. You don't want to bother him but as you notice how he keeps working on something without stopping ever since both of you escape from Magenta, you feel bothered. He needs to rest, you think. You can see the dark circle under his eyes are darker than usual. He barely get any rest when in Magenta, you know how hard-working he is. But this time is not the same as before. He is safe. You are safe. You both are safe from Rika's claws, so he should get some rest.

"Saeran..." You whisper slowly as your hand reach for him. You touch his left arm, he is so startled by the sudden touch that he almost throw the laptop on his laps.

"Sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I don't mean to startle you.." You apologize as you quickly pull your right hand away. He turns his head your way, his beautiful mint eyes met your apologetic eyes, he smiles warmly, "It's okay, no biggie.. Is there anything you need? Are you hungry?" He asks softly.

"Owh, no, not that.. Actually.. Can I ask you something?" You straight up your back. Suddenly you feel a little nervous but you know, you need to do this. You have to.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well.. Umm.. I'm not sure whether you remember or not.. But you used to say that you wish we could nap together?" You replied while looking straight into his eyes. You're trying to be bold, trying to hide the shyness that start to creeping out from your face. You could feel you face getting red.

Saeran seems flustered by your question, his eyes widen. "I.. I didn't.. I mean, I didn't remember" His face is flushed as he quickly turn his eyes and face away from you. F*ck Ray!

"You.. you must be hungry, let me get something for you to eat" He said without even looking at you. He quickly put down the laptop on his laps on the floor and trying to get up. He's trying to run away as he flustered by the situation.

You quickly grab his left forearm even before he manage to get away, "Saeran, wait!"

As you stop him from leaving, he sat himself again, but still not looking at your way. You shift your seating position to facing him. You can't help but smiling at his flustered self. He's so cute!

"Saeran, look.. You've been working non-stop you barely rest. You could get sick, you know.. I'm worried," You look at him worriedly. "So........" You paused for a moment.

"So...?" He finally lift his head to look at you, your eyes meet each other but only for a moment as he quickly pulls his gaze away.

"So how about we take a nap together?" You suggest shyly. You anticipate for his reply but none. 1 minute. 2 minute. The silent continues for a few minutes till he finally said, "No, we can't." He quickly grabs the laptop that was on the floor all this time and start typing again but you can see his hands shaking. D*mn it! Saeran mutter under his breath.

He must have been so nervous by your sudden suggestion, you thought to yourself as you hold his hands tightly. "Saeran please listen to me.. We are safe, right? So please get yourself some sleep.." You lift your hand and started caress his cheek. He closes his eyes, melting into your touch.

"We are not safe, not yet." He replied with a low voice.
"I need to hack into their system, so that they can't trace us." He pulls his face away from your touch, ready to focus on the laptop screen again.

But this time, you stop him by pulling him into your embrace, his face on your chest. You can feel his body tenses up by your sudden action but he doesn't try to pull away.

"You deserve a good rest. Please, get some rest. I'm begging you." He sits still as you start to caress his messy white hair. His body starts to relax by your soft touch in his hair.

Some times pass by with him still in your arms. You wrap your left hand around him while your right hand still stroking his hair gently. Your mind wonder, you believe Saeran original hair color must be vermilion, just like Seven since they are siblings, practically identical twins. He must have bleached his hair so that he won't resemble Seven as he hates his brother so much. The light pink on his tips must be the trace from his natural hair color.

You are stopped from your thoughts by the sound of light snore coming from your chest. You notice Saeran has fall asleep, so you slowly and gently try to adjust your position by sitting your back against the wall to support both of your body weight and carefully place the laptop from his laps on the floor. You try to be as careful as possible, you don't want to wake him up. He must have been so exhausted that he managed to fall into deep sleep in a position like this, "I'm sorry, it must has been uncomfortable for you," You whisper sorryly.

"You smell so nice.. hmm.." Saeran mumble in his sleep. His hand tighten around your waist. You smile at his unconscious words.

"Sleep tight, my prince.. Sweet dream.. I love you," You press a kiss on top his head while slowly closing your eyes and drifting into sleep.

*
*
*
This is my first time writing my own fanfic. I'm sorry if there are many grammatical errors as English is not my first language. I hope you enjoy my story. Thanks a lot if you are reading this fanfic. I really3x appreciate it.