SAERAN & ICE CREAM

The light of dawn that seeped through the window to your bedroom wake you up from your sleep. You reach out for your smartphone that is on the nightstand,
"7.30am" you mumble as you put down the phone beside your pillow.

You turn to your right side, staring at the man who's still sleeping beside you. He seems to be in a deep sleep, his expression is so calm, his mouth is slightly open, breathing peacefully. "He sleep like a baby." you chuckle. Last night was rough, you keep finding yourself woke up a few times, trying to comfort him as he kept shivering and grunting in his sleep, when you held him, he was covered in cold sweat, his breathing was heavy but his eyes remained shut tight. His expression was like he was in pain. He had nightmares, you knew as it happened a few times before. So you held him in your arms throughout the night till he calm down before go back to sleep.

You lift your hand and caress his cheek softly. It's hot! Your eyes widen. You quickly place your hand on his forehead. It's literally burning! "He has a fever!" you exclaim. You quickly sat yourself up, staring at him. He is still in a deep sleep, luckily he looks so calm. So it helps calm you down as you think he's not in pain. Well he literally is sick, so he definitely in pain but atleast not in a much pain, y'know.

* * * *

Now you are in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge, looking for some ingredients. You plan to make him some porridge, hope it helps to cool him down. You need to take him to the hospital you think, his fever maybe is quite high.

While waiting for the porridge to be ready, you head back to the bedroom to check on him. He is still sleeping. So you decide to prepare a hot bath for him. After the bath is ready, before heading back to the kitchen, you back to check on him once again and he is still in a deep sleep. So you left to the kitchen.

The porridge is ready, so you turn off the heat and scoop the porridge into a bowl and place the bowl onto a tray with a glass of warm water. You bring the tray to the bedroom and place it down on the bedside table. You get onto the bed and move yourself closer to him, you stroke his white hair gently, "Saeran honey, wake up."

After a few times calling his name and try to wake him up, he finally open his eyes. His mint eyes meet yours, you give him a warm smile.

"I make you a porridge. Let's eat." You help him as he is trying to sit himself up. You put a pillow by the bed frame for him to lean on, so that he won't hurt his back.

"D*mn, my head hurt!" He grunt. You place your hand on his cheek, he turns his head your way and said, "Honey.. headache.." He whines. His face is red and scrunched up. He looks like he is about to cry. You smile at him.

You know how he is when he is sick. He will need extra care, extra attention, he will be extra clingy, extra everything. And you don't mind that. You take the bowl from the tray, "You have a fever, honey. That's why I make this porridge for you." You take a spoonful of porridge and feed him.

He eats it. "Oo, this is nice!" He exclaim. "But honey, can I have ice cream after this? my throat is sore." He looks at you with a hopeful look. "Please.......?" His eyes almost look like Puss In Boots, y'know that orange tabby cat that is famous with his cuteness, so how can you decline his request when he looks like that? You sigh.

"Ok, you can. But only after you promise me one thing." You reply.

"Yes, yes. What is it?" He asks excitedly, his eyes are literally shining with excitement at your agreement.

"You can have ice cream after you finish this bowl, taking a shower and go to the hospital with me." You pinch his nose. You can see his face turns solemn, you chuckle at his expression. You know how he hates going the hospital. But you also know how crazy he is with ice cream, so you know this is the only way to get him to go the hospital.

"So what do you say? I just bought new tubs of ice cream when I went groceries shopping yesterday. There are chocolate, mint chocolate chips and......."

"Strawberry flavor! Tell me you bought strawberry?!" He cut you off even before you finish. His eyes widen.

You laugh, "Yes, yes darling. I bought strawberry too."

"Yeaaayyyyyyy......" He grins from ear to ear. "Thank you honey. I love you soooo much." He leans in and place a deep kiss on your cheek.

You laugh at his excited self. "Yes, yes. Now lets finish this and take a shower shall we?" You feed him the last spoonful of porridge and hand him a glass of water. Then help him get out of the bed, undress him eventhou he only wears a pant from the beginning and take him to the bathroom.

* * * *

It's already noon when you come home. You both just got back from the hospital. You open the front door quickly. You are a little worried as Saeran looks a little pale. He needs to eat and take his meds, you think.

The door is open and you hold his hand and enter the house. You turn your back to close the door and Saeran hugs you from behind, his arms wrap around your waist and his face on your right shoulder. You lift your right hand and place it on his cheek. He leans his face into your touch and whining, "Honeyyyyyy....."

"Yes, darling?" You turn to face him and put both your hands on his shoulders, his hands hold your waist.

"Ice cream?" He grins. Your eyes widen. You thought he is gonna kiss you. Here it goes my wishful thinking, you facepalm yourself.

"Yes, yes. Now go take a seat. I'll bring you the ice cream. But just one cup, okay? You still have to eat and take your meds." You tell him as he nods, grinning.

"Okay mam!" He reply while saluting, and turn his back then walking to the living room, you can hear him whistling and humming as you too bring yourself to the kitchen. You smile while shaking your head, this boy is really ridiculous.

You put a few scoops of the strawberry flavored ice cream into a small light pink bowl with a strawberry drawing on it. Saeran always use this cute little bowl when eating ice cream but he also can finish a whole tub of ice cream by himself. He really have sweet tooth, that white-haired boy.

You walk to the living room with a bowl of ice cream in your hand. There Saeran is sitting on a sofa watching tv, as he notices you approaching with the ice cream, he grins widely. His mint eyes shines like he has diamonds in his eyes or something, y'know like Rihanna song, shine bright like a diamond~

"What are you watching?" You hand him the ice cream bowl, he quickly take it and put a spoonful in his mouth.

"I don't know" You look down at him, his focus is now on the bowl in his hands. He does not seems to bother what is on the screen. You shake your head, this boy really.....

Saeran then lift his head up and looking at you, there is a trace of ice cream on his lips, "You want some?" He asks cheerily.

"No honey, it's yours. Eat up." You answer and wipe his lips with your thumb.

"Okay.. thank you for the ice cream, honey!" He smiles happily.

"I'll be in the kitchen to prepare our lunch. If there's anything, call me ok. Enjoy your ice cream, baby. I love you." You bend over and place a soft kiss on the side of his head.

Before you head back to the kitchen, you took a glance of him once again. His expression looks so cheerful. He looks like he wins a lottery. The bowl fills with ice cream in his hand definitely like a lottery to him. The way his eyes shining when he looks at the ice cream, he definitely is in love. His excitement when it comes to ice cream. Is he a puppy? You feel like you can see his tails wagging whenever he enjoys the ice cream. He definitely is a puppy, you chuckle and head back to the kitchen.

*
*
*
Hey guys.. I'm sorry if there are many grammatical errors as English is not my first language. I hope you enjoy my story. Thanks a lot if you are reading this fanfic. I really3x appreciate it.