"Welcome to physics! AAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY MOTHER-"

As the last of the students, namely Jerry and Arome smirking at each other, left his office, Principal Serpens of Hexside cleared his throat to engage in an upcoming conversation with Cooper, a teacher for the Illusion track.

The tiltrotor watched the doors close, "It's nice to see the kids embracing multitracks. I remember giving up everything for illusions." He brought his left propeller down to stare wistfully at the Illusion sigil branded on the engine.

"To be honest, I thought this would be more trouble than it's worth. But I haven't seen students this enthusiastic, ever." Serpens looked out the window to watch a group of multi-track students dueling with each other.

Footsteps echoed down the corridor to the office, as the planes watch a masked figure enter the room. Their coat flourished dramatically, "Well...trouble..might be closer than you think."

The figure held up a yellow medallion with the sigil of the Potions coven engraved on it.

🧪

As Lime set up her booth for the impending science fair, she listened to Kim discuss about the tamagotchi gripped on her hands. "These are the last messages I got from Windy." Kim showed a baffling set of symbols that casted worry among her friends. The human expert squinted at the screen, "She must've typed them quickly, because all I could decipher was, 'Learned a lot of bad stuff,' something, something, 'Day of Unity,' something, something and, 'Don't scare 'em away?' I don't know what any of it means."

Ellie responded, "I went by and checked out the hideout. It was crawling with Coven Scouts. I was thinking of capturing one for information, but..."

"It's okay, El. They're tough. Not everyone can stand up to them."

The oracle squinted suspiciously, "But I didn't want to bring any more attention to Windy and Teen Wing."

"Of course, yes." Kim finger-gunned, "Smart move."

Once the bell unleashed an ear-piercing scream, the group began to separate, bidding goodbyes to each other.

Except for Lime, who stayed behind to make finishing touches on her booth.

She counted the number of potions displayed on the table, only to be interrupted by the sound of a rattling trash can not far from her.

The chef saw a yellow palisman emerge with a sandwich above its head. She gasped, "I remember you!"

The palisman squeaked and escaped the scene immediately, sandwich perfectly balanced on its head. Lime hopped on her staff, "Wait, get back here!"

The palisman flew through the halls of Hexside, Lime trying to catch up on its wings. It led her to the Paranoratorium, a theater closed due to the basilisk incident. Entering inside, the chef gripped on her staff to guard herself from unsuspecting intruders.

Suddenly, a single footstep made Lime squeak.

She whipped her staff forward at a figure approaching her slowly, their face shrouded by their hood. When they enter the light, they revealed themselves to be Goldenboy, the Golden Guard.

Although he was a member of Kim's Flyer Derby team, Lime kept her staff in front of the jet's face. " What are you doing here, Golden Guard?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Goldenboy chuckled. "But rest assured, Lime, I--"

The sound of objects clattering behind him defeated his threatening aura. Confused, the chef spotted a few Hex Mix packets and books behind the Golden Guard, said jet blocking it from the chef's view with a blush as red as a pepper.