4} 𝐵𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑡 18+

CW: Sexual intercourse (pretty vanilla), angst.

"Come in," Eren said, opening to door to his place for you

"Come in," Eren said, opening to door to his place for you. "It's just us two, no need don't be shy." He noticed you seemed tense.

"Right," you said, stepping inside.

The vibe of his place was much different than the last time you were there. You were taken aback by how calm it felt. The lights were warm and dim, and there wasn't loud music. The place felt almost empty. Then again, it didn't. With Eren there, you didn't feel alone.

You didn't think this one through. You were both standing there awkwardly.

"Want to watch a movie?" Eren asked, breaking the tension.

"Yeah, sure."

Still standing by the door, you took your shoes off and let Eren lead you upstairs.

"You're finally getting a tour of the rest," he said, walking up the stairs in front of you.

"Yeah." You looked around.

He opened the door to what seemed to be his room and said, "Come in," with a devilish smirk he was trying to suppress. You got into his room, and it was about everything you expected it to be. It wasn't dirty, but it wasn't exactly clean either. There were a few things on the floor, but at least his bed was done. He took off his jacket and set it aside, then made himself comfy on his bed as he turned on the TV and fireplace in front of him. "How're you feeling?" he asked from his bed, watching you standing by the doorframe a bit awkwardly.

"I'm f-fine," you didn't mean that to come out as a stutter.

"Come here, you tell me what to put on."

"Alright." You slipped your jacket off and sat on his bed next to him.

The two of you scrolled through Netflix for a while until you found something that looked somewhat not boring.

The movie started, and you quickly found that sitting on the bed all upright wasn't comfortable, so you laid back and let yourself sink into the mattress. The movie wasn't entertaining, and on top of that, you and Eren had already watched a movie earlier. Eren noticed your boredom and, after a while, asked, "How're you feeling?"

You looked over at him, a little surprised and taken back by the random question, then said, "Fine."

"Are you tired?" He rolled over so his body was facing you entirely and gave you a look that you'd never seen from him.

"No, not really."

His gaze slowly dropped to your lips. Your eyes were still glued on his, seeing where his focus had gone to. You weren't ready, but at the same time, you were. You knew what the next steps were going to be, and you didn't refuse them. He slowly scooted himself closer to you, forcing the tension to grow so thick you could cut it. You could feel his warmth near you at an inching speed; his lips were getting closer to yours.