Yae and Ei ( Lemon ) (Done)

< Notice > This book will be mostly requested Lemons and only a few of these will be from me.

This is a lemon or Smut book. And if they are bad, sorry, I'm still new to smut. I've only written one and deleted it because it was Terrable.

Yae is 5'5
EI is 5'5
Y/n is 6'0

Just because you're taller doesn't mean you're top, so Yae is a small-dom, and Ei is a bottom.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Push* - Action
"Talk" - Speach/narration
'Thought' - Thinking/Inner-dialogue

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ (Dom) Yae Miko x (swap) Male reader x (sub) Ei ]

[ Requested by fenixkuru ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
{ Background } "You were a soldier part of the resistance against shogun and her army.
You were captured a few months before the Fated Traveler put an end to the vision hunt degree. After the degree was put into an end, you were set free. So you made your own home in the depth of Chinju forest. You've had a few meetings with Yae
Miko the Shrine Maiden of the Great Narukami Shrine, and she had grown to have a great liking to you. One day, she decided to make an advance on you."

{ Present time }

*Knock*

*Knock

"Who is it?" A bit of a softer but still deep voice spoke, as they walked toward the door that was being knocked on.

"Miko-Sama? What are you doing here in the middle of the afternoon?" The man who opened the door asked the Shrine maiden.

"Ah~ Y/n-kun, it's been a while, hasn't it?" The pink haired yokai spoke while staring up at the man with a sly smile with her eyes a bit more pink than usual.

"It's been around a week since we last spoke at the shrine. So why did you stop by?" The man now known as Y/n asked the kitsune yokai.

"Well, I've come to confess something to you... it's very awkward for me to tell you. But if you tell anyone else, I WILL rip you apart." The voice of the kitsune yokai switched from soft and teasing to serious and demanding tone.

This sent a shiver down Y/n's back as he let the Fox yokai enter his house. Y/n sat her down at the table and went to make a pot of tea, leaving yae to progress further into her plan.

"Fu~ Fu~ oh poor y/n-kun he doesn't know what's about to happen, I just love this feeling." Yae whispered to herself as Y/n entered with a tray with a pot of fresh tea and two cups next to it.

"So... Miko-Sama? What did you wish to confess? There are surely better people such as the shogun who you've been friends with for centuries." The younger male questioned the motives of the Yokai.

"Fu~ Fu~" It's something that only you can fulfill my precious~ Y/n." The yokai said with a sultry tone in her voice, making the male tense up.

The younger of the two gulped as a few beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "What can I fulfill then, Miko-sama?" He asked, dreading the answer from the yokai.

"You can give me you're Virginity y/n-kun~" the pink haired yokai whispered into his ear with a tone filled with lust, as she moved her head away she gave his ear a soft bite on the top of it making the hairs on the back of Y/n's neck stand on edge.