It'll be okay

"Please help me !" Pleaded Louis.

"What did you do now ?" Asked Harry amused .

"I didn't do anything, but the food might have started burning." Groaned Louis.

"I'll be there in 5 ."

"You're a live saver thank you ." Sighed Louis.

A few minutes later Louis led Harry into the kitchen . Harry had seen many things Louis had attempted to cook but it was never this bad. He couldn't even tell anymore what it used to be.

"What did you do ?" Asked Harry laughing.

"It wasn't my fault." Pouted Louis.

"Okay then , what did you want to do ?"

"Pasta."

"How did you- never mind ." Said Harry , laughing quietly to himself." Why did you even try in first place ? I know you for 2 years now and everything you've tried was on fire in the end ."

"My family's coming over and when they think I can finally cook ,maybe they let other things go for a little bit."

"Okay then , I'm making food and you do the rest ." Said Harry , shoving Louis out of the kitchen .

The next hour Louis prepared everything and Harry was cooking. They were too caught up in their tasks to notice that Louis' family would be here any second . A knock on the door startled Louis and he looked at the clock . He went to open the door , not thinking about Harry who was still in the kitchen.

He greeted his family and let them in. His oldest sister went to the kitchen and in that exact moment he remembered Harry was still there . Quickly he made his way to the kitchen.

"Oh I'm-" Harry was introducing himself to his sister.

"My boyfriend!" Exclaimed Louis and walked over to Harry, kissing his cheek.

"No way ! You finally found someone who spends time with you and isn't obligated to." Said Lottie , his sister , and he flipped her off.

"Go into the living room to the others ." Said Louis and made a dismissive hand motion .

"Sure , don't take too long in here ." Said Lottie and went to the others.

"I'm what now ?" Asked Harry confused.

"I'm sorry, I panicked." Apologised Louis , but it was too late already cause just when Harry was about to speak again they heard Lottie revealing the new information.

"You better "break up" with me now ." Said Harry , he didn't want to pretend to be someone he wasn't, he did that long enough while being in the closet .

"Please Harry , I will tell them we broke up next week , just for today?" Pleaded Louis .

"I don't know Louis..."

"I can beg on my knees if you want to ." Said Louis and was ready to do exactly that.

"No , no , you don't do that right now . That would look absolutely wrong for everybody who can see us ." Whisper shouted Harry.

"Please?" Pleaded Louis again , using puppy eyes this time.

"Grrr , just for today." Said Harry , giving in.

"Thank you , thank you ." Said Louis relieved, hugging Harry .

The rest of the day everybody asked Harry questions and he answered them all. Louis made up a story of how they got together, confessed their feelings and fell in love. Just when they were all about to leave everything got worse .