Single again.

Hiccup's POV

The class just ended and I am just sitting on the bench just thinking about Astrid. Maybe she would not forgive me or would Mandy will murder her. I don't know.

Suddenly..

"Oh! Hey Lover Boy. How are you is something hurt in you?" Mandy interupt my thoughts.

"No I am fine." I say quietly.

"How dare you hug with that blonde?!" She suddenly shouted.

"I have no idea." I say with heads down.

"Hwat!? Stop with your sarcasm! You are such an idiot! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? " she shouted infront of me.

"No i don't remember." I say quietly.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!! I AM TIRED OF YOU YOU ARE SUCH A CHEATER!! LET US SEE IF YOU'LL CHEAT ON HER I WILL SURELY LAUGH ON YOU." She shouted.

"ok" i say.

"WE'RE OVER!! I HATE YOU!" Mandy said.

"Ok." I simply say.

She walk away crying.

I grab my phone and just listen some music. Suddenly..

"Hey." Astrid sit with me.

I hurriedly get off my headphones and hug her.

"Astrid. I am sorry! Really sorry! Please forgive me!! Sorry!"

"Sshh.. no don't be i am alright and how's your gf?" She said as she caress my back.

"We just messed up a while ago." I say as I pull away.

"But Why?"

"I am tired of her really"

"What? I thought you love her?"

"I love her but I miss you."

"No hiccup you are doing the wrong thing you must get her back because she'll be depressed"

"How do you know?"

"Well obviously I am A girl. And I know the girl's feelings Hicc."

"Oh. But I'll just talk to her tomorrow."

"Good"

"Um.. Astrid Do you wanna come with me in my House?"

"Sure"

"Yay!!"

We walk to the school's parking lot and I guide Astrid in the car I go in too. I start the engine. And go to our house.

"So how's life in London?" She asks.

"Oh. It was really fun but really freezing out there" I talk while I drive.

"Um.. One question when do you know about Mandy."

"She was just in the dance club in the academy.. and well she talk to me until we became friends and until she told me about her feelings for me. And I told her too that I... Like her."

"So? Do your parents know about her?"

"Yup. My Dad hate Mandy because of her attitude. And My mom hate Mandy because of her friends and attitude."

"Oh. Do you still love her?"

"Yes I love her but it's complicated when you came."

"What do you mean?"

"Astrid... do you remember.. I love you as My very close bestfriend. And I wanna go with you."

"Okay.. but just make sure you get her back tomorrow but if she won't accept just ignore"