Slap 👋

After divya taking the chocolate and gave it to her 3 teacher all kids and teacher went to school.

After gaurav and his friends and his sister freshed up they went out to roam around the village with the help of a boy.they took lots of selfies and pics in all the ways and take pictures of farmers who is working in paddy fields.then they went near the school were sadhvi teaching.

While they wera going it was the breaktime and all the students playing and the teachers also guiding them from falling down and fighting.suddently divya shouts gaurav's name.

Div-Gaulavvvv.........

Suddently gaurav jerked due to the sound but not only him all the students and teachers too.gaurav turns towards the sound and smile looking at the tiny person.divya rans near him and jumped to him like telling him to lift.gaurav smile and lifted her in his arm.

Ro-Hello ungalukku engala kannuku theriyadha?
Div-Theriyudhu aana gaulav edhu yaaru noodles a kondaya(hair) wechi irukkiradhu?

Gaurav and all burst out laughing and rohit glare her fakely.

Ro-Thewa dhaan enakku unkitta poi kettala.
Gau-Dei summa iruda.papa ewabga rendu perum en friends and efhu en akka vaishali adhawadhu suniya bomma.
Vai-Dei thombiiiii.

Divya giggled cutely which make the aww.pointing one by one gaurav introduce them.

Div-Sari sari aana naan ewarakku noodles manda mama nu solluven sariya?
Gau-Un ishtam.

Suddently divya get downs making them confuse and shout looking at rohit "noodles manda mama" and runs from their making other laugh and rohit chased her and catch her.he tickled her making her laughand again went near gaurav and hides behind him.sametime arjun entered and drag divya from gaurav making him anger.

Arj-Eyy unakku wera wela illaya yeppo paru sothite irukke po.
Ro-Engalukku yegapatta wela irukku dhaan eppo naanga leave la enjoy panrathukku vandhu irukkom neenga konjam muditu poriya.
Arj-Yeiii yaarapathu yenna da sonna unna......

Before he hits him he shouts in pain because divya bites him hands which is holding her hands.

Div-Yen friends mela kaiya vecha ippidi dhaan kadippen.
Arj-Yenna ya kadikkira unna.....

Before he hits divya a hand holds his hand avoid from hitting.divya get afraid and hides on back of gaurav but vaishali lifted and said nothing.

Gau-Chinna pullainga mela kai oonguradhu romba thappu bro venam nalla illa.
Arj-Yeii yaaru ooruku vandhu yaaru venam nu solra unna.

Arjun raised his hand to slap him but before that a slap landed on his cheeks.its none of other than vaishali.

Vai-Ewwalo dhairiyam irundha en thambi mela kai veppa kondruven.
Arj-Nee yaaru d awan ponda........

Before he complete arjun landed on the floor with a thud because gaurav hits him making him to fall down in unbalance.

Gau-Naanum parthute irukken over aah pora nee yeppo oru appavi yaawari mela kaivechiyo appave un kaiya odachi irukkanum thappu dhaan.oruthan ku support panni pesa adhu ponadati ya irukkanum nu awasiyame illa awanga akka thambi illana friends aah kooda irukkalam.innoru thadawa nee yaarulachu kai oonguradha partha angaye kuli thondi podachiruven peh.

Saying so he took divya from vaishali and went inside the school living a anger arjun their.all the parents teacher smile looking at them but gaurav saw only sadhvi and smile towards him.

Ro-Edhu nalladhu illa.
Gau-Yenna?
Ro-Anda ponna parthu mattum siricha.
Gau-Siricha enna da thappu.
Vai-Thappu illa thambi aana anda ponna mattum parthu siriche la adhu thappu.
Gau-Appidi lam onnu illa wa polam.

Before gaurav moved from their he took a selfie with teachers and divya's classmates and went bidding bye.

What will happen next?
Will this problem will ended from here?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........