Chapter 5

Hannibal sat quietly across will as they had their lunch. At that point he didn't even care what was on his plate it tasted bland to him and swallowing seemed particularly difficult too.

"So.....ahem I......was going to ask him out now." Will said hesitated

Hannibal carefully put down his fork and knife clearly not trusting himself with a room filled with people.

"Well.......how can I help you will. "

"I was wondering if you can help me set up a reservation on some place. "

"Where did you intented to take him will." Hannibal asked slowly.

"Ahhhhh Mac Donald's?"

"Absolutely not"hannibal said
'Too kind . a slaughter house would have been nice .'

Hannibal breathed out slowly
"I will see if I can make some reservations. And what would you be wearing ?"

"My suit and coat ?"

"The one you wore in the annual presentation." Hannibal asked horrified
The so called suit and coat were literally falling apart. The shirt he wore with that rags were screaming to be burned.

Will slowly nodded.
"Well I Have nothing else to wear."

"After lunch we can go to my tailor. He can make your suit in hours and he is a professional. Am sure Jack is giving you a day off as you solved the case.

"It's no problem hannibal you have done enough." Will protested

"Nonsense Willium it's the least I could do ." 'At least I can finally get you to dress properly for once'

They quietly finished the lunch and Hannibal took him to his tailors.
Hannibal couldn't say anything as The tailor took Wills measurements.

"What colour do you suppose we can make it doctor lecter ."

"Huh.....oh of course ....."
Hannibal said looking at Will. "I think this would compliment Well with Willium."

"Very good selection Doctor Lecter. The suit will be ready by tomorrow 7 o'clock at night. "

"The reservation is of 8 o'clock so I suppose we can drop by before your ........date ." Hannibal spitted out the final word.
Will absently nodded.

"Which restaurant is it hannibal I have to call.....him "

"The Italian restaurant at the 23rd Road"

"Ohhh okok just a minute." Will said excusing himself out.

Hannibal made the final settlements wuth the tailor and stepped out of the stire just in time to hear wills finsl words on the phone

"Yes yes Fred.........8 o'clock sharp 23rd Road. I will see you there. Yea bye ."

If hannibal had his doubts before this time he was sure of wills secret lover.
He felt more anger.

After spotting hannibal will cut the phone.

"Yea it's settled thanks hannibal."
Hannibal twisted a smile

"Of course will I shall pick you up tomorrow and drop you to the restaurant. "
'And after you dinner with that fly I will drop him in my blender. '

With that they parted ways. After reaching his house hannibal cancled all his appointment and settled down with his bottles of drinks.