Just A Normal Day

Olivia walked down the street as she was just heading to school, in her baggy shirt and jeans. As all she was not the greatest socially, which made her the least popular at school EVER. The "gossip girls" and "buff jocks" were her no. 1 enemies since they always picked on her. She only had one friend, Carlos. He was a bit rude sometimes, but she didn't mind.

"Hey Carlos" said olivia, with a awkward grin.

"Whats with that fake smile, you look like a total weirdo, haha!" Carlos chuckled.

"Oh shut up, Its not like your smile is any prettier. And plus that was the REALEST most BEAUTIFUL smile ever!" Olivia bragged.

But suddenly, Olivias biggest enemy Amelia walked in..

"Hey pompus brat!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Cállate.." Olivia mumbled, which means shut up in spanish.

"Mhm.. Your gonna have to speak up." Amelia blabberd.

Olivia stomped away in pure frustration as Carlos followed her like a clueless dog named Coco.

Olivia climbed onto the gate and ran off, out of school. Carlos was extremely sensitive and was very annoyed on how Olivia took the minor situation. Ever since that day, Carlos joined the "buff jocks" and became a bully to his best friend, Olivia.
What will she do?