[ 065 ] are you the mole?

KILLER QUEEN

chapter sixty-five ; are you the mole?
[ season six, episode nine ]

chapter sixty-five ; are you the mole?[ season six, episode nine ]

"I CAN'T FIND MY KEYS," Michaela complained. April, who was standing the closest to her, turned to look at her.

"They're in your hands." Michaela chuckled when she looked down and saw that she was holding them. They were wearing their graduation gowns and caps.

"Hello, is the FBI in there?" Connor called out.

Michaela finally managed to unlock the door. "That joke wasn't funny the first time," she told Connor, annoyed.

Michaela opened the door. "Everyone chug," Asher said. He gave the orange juice to April as they walked in. They were hoping the organs juice would sober them up— they were high.

"Why do we want this feeling to end?" Oliver walked in last and closed the door. They were carrying grocery bags.

"I just want to feel normal," Michaela muttered, taking the orange juice from April. Her phone started ringing.

"FBI?" Connor asked. He was no different now than when he was sober, except now he was thinking out loud.

"Unknown caller."

"Maybe it's Peyton ready for round 2." They went to the kitchen. Michaela declined the call.

"April did give Peyton my number instead of her own." Michaela looked over at April with a slight glare.

April was sitting by the counter. She shrugged. "She's lucky I didn't knock out her fake teeth."

"Only 'cause I stopped you," Asher said.

"Can we talk about what happened right after that?" Oliver asked. He was the most out of it.

"No," Michaela deadpanned.

"Why don't you just say yes?"

"I'm high, not insane."

"Ouch," Connor muttered. Michaela's phone started ringing again.

Michaela looked at her phone. "Now they're FaceTiming me." They all glanced at each other, wondering who this could be. "I'm just gonna answer."

Connor stepped forward. "Michaela, no."

But Michaela didn't listen. And she answered the call. "Hello?" The phone was glitching. The rest gathered to see who this person was.

They were shocked when the phone stopped glitching, and a face appeared. "It's me, Michaela."

"Laurel?!"

"Oh, my god," Connor mumbled.

"Are we hallucinating?" Oliver questioned.