1. Tired of it all!

Link sat in his bedroom tired and depressed, it had been a long, boring day of appointments and royal meals. Zelda had been working on granting Sheikah technology access to the people of Hyrule, she wanted to enrapture everyone on the idea. To Link, it did sound right-minded, with the ability to connect and communicate with all inhabitants, along with using the leftover ancient technology, granting everyone convenience and accommodations. He just didn't like the talking part. Link had always been a quiet folk, he often wasn't one to talk or go out. Instead of seeking, solitude and scouting the great wilderness, it had only been a month but he was already getting fatigued by his luxurious extroverted lifestyle.

 Suddenly Princess Zelda walks in, slamming the white wooden door. She walked up towards Link and said: "Hey Link, did you have a fine day?" Link just shrugged and crossed his arms, like a four-year-old child. "Dear lord," Zelda said with an exhausted sigh, she then began to walk towards Link's right, pierced ear. Then began to speak to him on a personal level. "I know you hated today, I did too, you know me." Zelda also was not a public speaker, being the princess of Hyrule. She has to sacrifice, for the sake of her people.  Link opened his restrained arms, showing his presence for Zelda's lecture. Zelda began to peep once more into Link's ear, neck cocked and body slanted. "While I was out I got you a little something." Link grunted in a surprised manner and waited patiently. Zelda twisted toward her brown leather satchel and contorted herself back with a black wooden box. On the top of the box was a shiny white diamond and swirl engraving, it looked very glamorous but also a tiny bit gaudy. Zelda left the room, before she was gone she peeked through the door and said cheekily "Yes I know your secret." Zelda closed the door with a small fit of laughter while walking over to her quarters for the night. 

Link stared at the box in horror, "She knows, dear lord what does this mean?!?" Link had more hobbies than just sword fighting and departures from solitude in the wilderness. Every few nights when all was quiet in Hyrule, Link would snatch clothing from the tailor's workshop, prancing around. Link often pretended to be "Linkara" a female princess version of himself, the activities in the elegant dresses involved, prancing outside in the grass, non-existent tea parties, and research. That last one was from Zelda she is Linkara's muse. Link now stared at the box one more time, then slowly began to open it.