Don't Kiss Me

Saturday. Everyone loves Saturdays right? Especially when u wake up next to a perfect guy. No, it's not Chris, it's Matt.

Since it's still 7AM and i'm still tired i'll just go back to sleep. After three more hours of pleasuring deep sleep i was full with energy and ready for the new day.

When i turned to face the other side of the bed i saw Matt rubbing his eyes, clearly just waking up as me. He looked at me and smiled.

,, Good morning A " A?? Well that's a new nickname, but i don't mind it.

,, Good morning M " i mocked him. He laughed at me and pulled me for a kiss.

,, You hungry? " i asked and hoped his answer would be yes because i was starving.

,, Yep, wanna make some pancakes? "

,, You just read my mind! " he acted surprised and then brushed his hand through my hair.

,, Come on then, let's make some pancakes "

We both got out of the bed. He was only in his boxers while i was in my panties and his shirt.

We made our pancakes and ate them. When were done we cleaned the kitchen because it was a big, big mess.

,, Wanna stay here and maybe hang out together later? "

,, As much as i would love to, i need to go see my family. They'll be waiting for me because we'll have a family lunch " i was a bit disappointed and he noticed it.

,, Hey, look i promise that i'll make it up to you. It's just you know, i need to go " he came closer and kissed me.

,, I'm sorry, okay? " he kissed me again.

,, It's okay. I understand that you need to go. " i smiled because i really do understand the situation he's placed into.

,, Okay i gotta go but i'll call you later ", he went to grab his clothes and his belongings.

,, I would love to stare at you in my shirt all day, but i don't have another shirt. We don't want other chicks to stare at what's yours now, do we? " he placed his hands on my waist.

,, Mmm no, we don't ", i giggled at him.

I put my hands up in the air so he can take his shirt. Now i was only in my panties. He put it on and got back to my bedroom. I was confused since he had to leave already.

He got back with one of my shirts in his hands. He closed the gap between us and helped me put it on. He smiled when we were done and kissed me one last time before he left.

I had no idea what to do right now. I had a lot of homeworks to do but i was really lazy. Let's take a walk outside and maybe i'll do them later.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and my hair, dressed up, got my hair done- i made some curls and decided to put makeup on.

An eyeliner, water eyeliner, mascara, highlighter and lipgloss. I felt beautiful in like decades.

I grabbed my phone and keys ready to leave my apartment. I locked it and went to the supermarket. I bought an ice cream and a bottle of water.

The park was one street down from the market so i wanted to take a walk to there.

I was finally in the park, now almost finished with my ice cream. I sat on a bench and took my phone out of my pocket.

I scrolled on it for an hour, laying on a bench, feeling the fresh air and enjoying the beautiful sunny day. After a few days of being so shitty, the weather decided to smile.

I heard footsteps near me and then someone stepped in front of the bench, stopping the sunlight from coming on my face, but i couldn't exactly see who it was, since my eyes were closed.

,, Hey, um excuse me but can you please move i'm trying to get the best from the sunlight in this sunny day ", I said waving my hand to whoever was sitting in front of me.

,, Get up. We need to talk. " i instantly recognised that voice and didn't even noticed when i was already sitting straight up on the bench ready to leave.

,, There's nothing to talk about " i got up because i wanted to be as far away as possible from him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his chest. I tried to protest and hit him so he can let go of me, but what he did is to wrap his hands around my waist and hold me tight.

I hit him harder and harder every time. I threw all my anger in those punches.

,, Why " punch.

,, Would " punch.

,, You " punch.

,, Do " another punch.

,, This " another one.

,, To me " three more, each one weaker than the last.

,, Are you done? " he asked.

,, NO! " i shouted.

And i didn't even notice that i was crying. Again. I was breaking down in his arms. That's all i could do. I love him. I can't deny this but he really hurt me. I'm just too weak to tell him this right now. All my make up was ruined. Since i met him i went from 100 to 0 then back to 100 and now back to 0. Perfect.

,, Why? Why? Why? I love you. I love you, don't you get it? " i was sobbing.

,, Hey hey, look at me. Look at me. " i looked at his eyes. They were full with guilt.

,, I'm so sorry, okay? I can explain everything if you just give me the chance to. I can make everything right again. Just stop crying. "

I felt a little bit better now that he said those things. We stared at each other for a while and i felt him moving closer to me. He wanted to kiss me. I was still so mad at him.

He can't think that he'll come to me, i'll break down in his arms, he'll give me a kiss and everything will be magically fine. No.

I punched him in the chest one more time and he got the hint.

,, Don't kiss me. Not after what you did. I'm not ready. I want an explanation and time. " he looked sad

,, Okay i get it. Can we meet tonight so we can talk? "

,, I can't. Tonight i have a lot to study. Lately i'm failing some classes. Especially yours. "

,, Perfect opportunity. I'll help you. Something like a private lesson okay? "

I thought about it for a moment and i think that's a good idea. I'll understand everything because he'll explain it to me and at the same time i'll have company.

,, Okay. Come to my apartment
around 8PM. "

,, Perfect. Thank you " he hugged me so tight, i thought my lungs will explode.

When he pulled away he smiled and let go of me.

,, See you tonight "

,, See you " i turned around and left.

Chapter 16

okayy i know y'all will love the next chap. three chaps coming out tomorrow so don't miss them🫶🏼

xoxo urs katherine💋