Love and diamonds

Toryl!!! AKA
Meryl Streep x Tom Hanks

Meryl is new in town ready to settle on her own. No one knows she use to be Mary Louise Gummer, the singer who cosplayed as different people on every performance.
Tom owns his own jewellery business, divorced and living alone in his cave.

I'm waisting no time on this one!!!

Tom puts an item into the shelf and close the little doors again. He remains staring at the key in his hand before putting it down and heading to the back. The young girl that's been working for him for five years already comes to the front and put the invoice book on the counter. She looks at the door at the beautiful blonde that walks in wearing sun glasses, a simple white and orange dress and sandals with a brown handbag over one shoulder.

 She looks at the door at the beautiful blonde that walks in wearing sun glasses, a simple white and orange dress and sandals with a brown handbag over one shoulder

"Hi, I'd like to have something made," she immediately starts to tell the assistant. The girl's eyes grows round on her. "I have no idea what exactly so I'll need some guidance."
"Okay, just a second. I'll call Mr. Hanks," she finally smiles and walks to the back. Meryl inhales deeply and wait impatiently for them. Finally Tom makes it to the front. He looks at her and raise an eyebrow in awe. She's such a beautiful creature.
"Morning. How can I help?" He immediately starts off with a straight face.
"Well, I inherited some jewellery from my mother," she says and fiddles in her handbag for the items. "You know how out of fashion those thick rings with the diamond standing out like it's a king are. I haven't looked at any ideas, but Harry said you'll be of good help. My brother referred me to you."
She takes out the bag with jewellery and put it on the counter. He brings a cushion and place it in front of her. She opens the bag and throw everything out on the cushion.
"Well, I can show you some books, you can look at a few things in the shelf. Maybe see what you fancy," he tells her and go through the jewellery to take everything apart. He takes one ring and look at the diamond. "This is pretty. Why don't you wear this as is?"
"Not my style," she giggles and pull up her shoulders. "Besides, the band is thick and I like something thin."
"Alright," he chuckles and look at her. "You know you don't need to put all of these together for one thing, right?"
"Okay so just take what you need and then I'll return with the rest when I want something else as well," she says and take one of the ring that laid there. "I like this one, but it doesn't fit on my middle finger. I'd like to show the world that one."
"The ring or the middle finger?" He asks. She burst out one of her hilarious laughs and shake her head. Tom smiles admiringly at her and chuckles himself. "Try it on your wedding finger."
"No, I'd hate to look married or something," she giggles and take a deep breath to calm herself. "Maybe a necklace or a bracelet. What do you think?"
"Sounds good. I'm going to give you a book to look at for so long while I weight the 18 carat gold and the 9 carat gold," he winks at her. She nods with a sweet smile and starts looking in the shelfs.

It's late night. Tom is taking his dig out to do his things. He watches Milo smell for a place to pee. With a sigh her folds his arm and look at the time around his wrist.
The same familiar laughter from earlier gets his attention. It's coming from the house behind his. Slowly he goes to the wall and take a peak through. Meryl is laying in the jacuzzi with another woman just talking and having fun.
"Oh Cher, I made no mistake coming here," she giggles. Tom raises an eyebrow and inhales deeply in shock. Cher is sitting there barely noticeable in the darkness. The back lights are on which mostly only gives him a good view of Meryl. "Life is great. For a single lady, this is a dream coming true. No presure, rushing or entertaining."
"I'm so happy for you," Cher speaks to her in her deep angel voice. "Don has no idea what mistake he made leaving you."
"This is not about Don. I'm over the divorce and I'm completely over Don," she says and inhales deeply. "I just want to feel normal again."
"Normal is overrated," Cher replies sipping onnher glass of wine. Meryl put her glass down on the side of the pool and inhales deeply. "What Mary Louise?"
"Please, Meryl," she says immediately and let go of her breath. "I'm not that person anymore. On another note, I went to that jewellery shop that Harry reffered me to. I'm having a pendant made for me from my mom's jewellery."
"Okay that's nice," Cher smiles prudently at her friend. Meryl giggles and look down awkwardly. "What?"
"I will definitely be returning, but not for my jewellery," she teases. Cher gasps and jumps towards her friend. "I know the man is probably either married or gay. All good-looking men are."
"So find out!" Cher exclaims.
"I will find out," Meryl nods proudly. "Still, he won't like me. I mean, all men likes young sexy hot babes. Look at what Don did. Dropped the excuse bomb of not wanting this life then running after a twelve year old barbie."
"Twelfe?"
"Not really. She's a young model," Meryl rolls her eyes and throw her head back. "Why does it always have to me that looses?"