Last Day of Class

The chapter begins with the teacher walking in with some papers in his hands.

Teacher: Alright class, today we're going to talk to you about your futures.

The class groaned in annoyance.

Teacher: Just kidding, I know you all want to be heroes!
He said as he threw the papers in the air.

The class Erupted into cheered as everyone minus a few people within the clas didn't use their quirks.

The Teacher told them to stop as using your quirk in public was illegal. True it was but did they ever stop to think about it when they used their quirks on Izuku? No. They never did.

Teacher alright so we have quite a few people going to UA.

The class began to talk to eachother quietly.

Teacher: Alright so we have the Power group.

Katsuki being the loud mouth he is started talking all kinds of shit. Then some of the others start to get on his case only for everyone to hear a loud yawn. They looked to see that it was none other than Izuku Yagi.

The only difference between him and many other students was that he had purpleskin, four arms and had a third eye on his forehead along with what looks like tattoos on his arms.

Izuku: Could you all shut up? Man, some of us are trying to sleep over here.

He said as he wiped his eyes with one of his hands as his two lower arms were crossed over eachother.

Teacher: Izuku Yagi, arent you going to UA as well?

Izuku: Well no duh teach, I wouldn't have put it there if I didn't.
He said with a bit of sarcasm.

Izumi: Izuku, don't talk to the teacher like that.

Izuku: Oh so your little boy toy can say whatever he wants to anyone and you don't say anything? But when it comes to me, all of the sudden you have to say something?
He said, again with a bit of sarcasm.

Katsuki: OI, don't talk to her like that!

Izuku: Oh so she has the right to talk to people how she wants to but when I talk to one of you however I like you get all defensive about it.

Katsuki: Damn right im going to get defensive about it!

Teacher: Alright thats enough.

Katsuki reluctantly went back to his seat but Izuku didn't care. Hell Izuku wasn't even Izuku to begin with. Shiva just decided to keep his name since it might cause more trouble for him.

Izuku: (Sheesh if this was one of humanities "greatest" fighters, than every god would have been greatly disappointed.)

After a while classes end and Izuku was getting his stuff in his bag ready to head out somewhere. He was about to grab his journal but it was snatched from him by his ex sister and friends.

Katsuki: The hell is this Deku? Your hero journal?

Izuku was about to explain what it was but he was cut off by Shotos sister.

Shoka: Izuku, we've talked about this, you need to stop this hero dream of yours. We know your quirk manifested but you don't even have any combat experience.

Izuku: (Tell that to the 12 people I sent to the hospital the other day.)
He thought as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Shoka: We're just only looking out for you-

Izuku: Ok, firstly, shut the fuck up.

This shocked the group greatly even those who overheard it as this was the first time they've ever heard him curse before.