Is this the End? Part 3

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

   ᴅᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ?...

I had finally woken up from the hours… I had asked Brianne how long I was out for but she never responded… I went through the entire hospital finding different items like key cards that I've never seen before and different colored potions… Green and pink were the only colored potions I saw.

I kept walking down the hallway and found more items.

As I went into the room that was boarded up and put a potion into one of the slots I heard a growling sound behind me… I turned around to see the doctor behind me with both pupils glowing… At the time I didn’t know what to do but that’s when Brianne knocked them out with her crossbow.

After they were knocked out I grabbed the plank putting it down over an abyss of darkness then going and getting the white key and hammer unlocking the door and walking out.

As me and Brianne walked outside onto the roof the helicopter was gone… And all that was left was a note saying that he had to do it for his own good. After that incident me and Brianne went to the metro to find a way out but that’s when Brianne told me that she didn’t feel well.She told me to go on without her so I walked down the hallways of the metro.

As I got a lot of the items out of the way plus the hammer and the wrench all I needed was the white key but that would be a challenge due to a zombie infected chasing me… With Brianne unwell I had to do this alone and as I managed to get the train working that's when I learnt that Brianne was attacked and had taken the potion…

I was heartbroken to find another friend infected… I started crying as I hugged Brianne. She told me to go on and good luck was the last thing I heard from her as the train doors closed and the train was on its way to the carnival. I knew I would catch the one who started this mess and end it once and for all…

Words: 369