B.I.N.G.O bingo!

Jangmi pov

*I got dress fix my hair and head out*

*Hair*

*outfit*

*outfit*

*I stand on my platform,I waited for the others too arrive,soon the others arrived standing there platform

*I stand on my platform,I waited for the others too arrive,soon the others arrived standing there platform.they flew towards the arena in group,I followed them trying not too fall*

Jangmi 💭: whoa,stand still jangmi!

*The winds on their front and sun on their back,wide smiles were seen from their faces,I smiled with them before stopping once we reached the center stage where their game will be held*

03-32:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! It is I 03-32! the announcer of the Running Man Championship. And now, the man you've all been waiting for... Charming Gold!

Charming gold:In the first round, Liu of the bug tribe won the match in a stunning up set. No one can predict the final winner of the Running Man Championship! We will now begin, the second mini-game of the solo match!

* The same tower from the first match appeared arise in front of them, looking as mighty as ever.*

03-32:the mini game name for around of the second solo match is called... hammer Bingo!"

*03-32 explain the rules *

Popo:hehe,so I guess is not a tag match this time

* Popo muttered with a scheming look*

Lonky:heh!the winner of Bingo will be me!

*lonky said a boastful act*

Jangmi:does lonky never get tired boasting

Miyo:nope,he'll never get tired of that

o3-32:Now contestants, it's time to fill out your bingo board!

*We all started to sill out our bingo board with their target*

Charming gold:are you ready?

*The left crowd cheered*