002

-
-

Ddot SUGARHILL, NEW YORK CITYSATURDAY, AUG 02 3:05PM--today I was gonna go out with dd and notti but my mom told me that I can't because I'm supposed to meet my niece and my aunt today

Ddot
SUGARHILL, NEW YORK CITY
SATURDAY, AUG 02 3:05PM
-
-
today I was gonna go out with dd and notti but my mom told me that I can't because I'm supposed to meet my niece and my aunt today. I only spoke to Nimairi on the phone so this is the first time I'm meeting her in real life jayR and her mother are coming too so I ask mom if I could invite dd and notti Ofc she said yes so I to my room and FaceTimed notti bc dd never picks up it rings a few time before he answers "yo mh" he says "me and jayR are gonna meet our niece you know the one from insta do you & dd wanna slide?" Aighttt when should we come? He asked "now nigga" I said laughing "aightt see you" safety mh I said before hanging up. 20 min later heard knocking I go to the front door to open it it was jayR my aunt dd and notti, I hugged my aunt first the headed over to jayR dd and notti and we went straight to my room.
-
-
-

Nimairi SUGARHIL, NEW YORK CITYSATURDAY, AUG 02 3:45PM---

Nimairi
SUGARHIL, NEW YORK CITY
SATURDAY, AUG 02 3:45PM
-
-
-

as mom was driving i got bored so i watched peoples stories on insta when i got to ddots bsf story it was a tiktok of him jayR an other boy and ddot. i laughed to myself, when my mom parked the car and said that were here. i got out the car and grabed te flowers i got for both my aunts we went to the front door and my mom knocked and a short blond haired lady(ddots mom) opened the door she gave my mom a big hug as they said how much they missed each other then she came up to me hugeed me and said "tu hermoso mi amor cómo estás, entra entra"as she let you and your mom in and brought you to your other aunt she hugged you and said "you've grown so much love you look cute" as you laughed at all the compliment i was getting i gave them their flowers the hugged you again and my aunt called ddot & jayR to come i heard footsteps coming to the living room when i suddenly see jayR running up to me and jumped on me we almost fell "hey beautiful" i said hyped bc im finally seeing my niece.

"hey mh" you could tell that she was hyped too i put her down and went over to ddot he hugged me and introduced me to dd and he said that notti is still in is room. so we got to ddots room and opened the door there was notti sitting on his bed on his phone when i tell you notti was fine asl.