Episode 5: Headed to U.A High

3rd P.O.V

Everyone except for Nezu: "WHAT?!"

Aizawa: "What is the meaning of this, Nezu?"

Nezu: "What I am saying is that I want Jon to become one of our Substitute Teachers in our school while undercover as a Plumber agent."

All Might: "Why? I know that he's that powerful with the Ultimatrix, but why do you want to go to U.A High while undercover?"

Nezu: "It's quite simple actually recently there's been a large amount of illegal trading or alien hostages from Undertown and the dealer is selling alien tech to an unknown buyer and I want Jon to help me to investigate with one of our Pro Heroes."

Jon: "I see, but I don't know about you guys."

Midnight: "Huh? Why is that?"

Jon: "Well it's not that you not strong, it is that it will become dangerous dealing with Aliens with their Alien tech, you might be killed out there. *Look at Nezu* please let me do it alone and you got yourself a deal."

Mandalay: "You can't work do it alone."

Aizawa: "He's right you know?"

Ragdoll: "What do mean by that?

Aizawa: "It means that we weren't ready for this. *Look at Jon* But it doesn't mean we can work together with the help of some alien armor inside of your spaceship or the Plumbers HQ that Nezu provide."

Jon: "How did you know about that?"

Aizawa: "I saw armor inside the spaceship when you left the door open and I see it inside of it."

Nezu: "Please consider it, Jon. I feel like this year this planet will be joining the Galatic Government and we will be adapting to this new lifestyle in the near future living with aliens."

Mandalay: "So you're saying in the near future when aliens will be revealed and we will adapt to this alien law that the Galatic Government made?"

Jon: "Something like that, but your law here will be added new ones like for the aliens."

Mandalay: "I see..."

After thinking for a bit considering that Jon went here on Terra to is if there is alien life underneath the city and he sees that there is one here in Japan.

Jon: "Fine...I'll consider two members to join me for this investigation and join your school, Nezu."

Nezu: "Excellent, we'll be going now and headed back to school."

Tiger: "Wait *Look at Jon* What about your spaceship? It's too big to fit anywhere in Mustafa, Japan."

Jon: "Don't worry about it the spaceship will stay here and I'll just activate the invisible cloak on it so that nobody can't see it and I'll bring my car with some things and Plumber Tech with me."

Present Mic: "Insivible cloak?! Man, your technology is way too advanced for us."

Midnight: "Don't worry someday will be having flying cars in the near future."

Vlad King: "They already have spaceships so that means they already have flying cars already."

Jon: "Hehehe *Look at Kota* Looks like we're leaving, huh? Sorry about Rath, he's just always angry and dumb."

Kota: "No. I should apologize to you. I just punched you between your leg when you just want to say hello to me."

Jon: "Just like what Rath said, whatever happens to you in the past I won't force you to talk about it until you feel you are ready, 'cause am your friend, right? Kota?"