Chapter: 8

"Wow, i really needed that." I say to myself getting out of the shower. "F*ck me." I say rolling my eyes, "I was so focused on showering i forgot pj's." I wrap a towel around my body as i open the door and walk into my room, "no sign of juice" I think to myself.

I throw my towel on the bed, as i walk over to my dresser to get clothes "O-Oh i-i- uhh." I hear someone mutter. "OH MY GOD?!?" I screeched as i saw juice laying on the floor. I stumble back looking for anything to cover my body with, "Sorry, i didn't know you'd come out like that i didn't mean to-" He pleads.
I cover myself back with the towel completely embarrassed, i can feel my cheeks turning red, "That really just happened." I say letting out a sigh, "Yeah." Juice says quietly. "Okay, okay, alright, it's fine." I tell myself, i walk back over quickly grabbing whatever clothes i get my hands on first, "This?" I say pointing between me and him, "We ignore this okay? okay." I turn towards the bathroom to get dressed.

I walk out the bathroom straight to my bed, "Juice?" I say, "Yea?" He replies, "Do you have a blanket?" I ask, he pauses for a second, "

I walk out the bathroom straight to my bed, "Juice?" I say, "Yea?" He replies, "Do you have a blanket?" I ask, he pauses for a second, "...Nope." He replies, I laugh to myself before tossing the throw blanket over my bed to him, along with a pillow, "There ya go." I say purposely throwing the pillow at his face, "Ha ha, so funny." He replies.

I turn off the light before laying down in bed, i turn towards the side of my bed where juice is laying on the floor, "Thank you for staying with me." I say to him, looking for his eyes in the dark, "Of course, i'd never let you stay alone if i thought you could be hurt." He says back to me, "I appreciate it." I say before falling asleep.

6:00 A.M

beep beep beep

"mmm get it juicy." I saying trying to salvage my sleep.

beep beep beep

"Oh come on." I say opening one eye to see juice completely asleep, unfazed by the phone ringing, "Uh Hello?" I answer slurred, "Are you drunk?" Tara asks me, "I wish i was." I say rubbing my eyes hoping that would wake me up a little, "Why are you calling so early? is something wrong?" I ask her, "No i'm, i'm fine." She says awkwardly on the phone, "You sure?" I ask her, "Yeah i'm okay, i'll call you a later, you seem tired." She tells me, "Yeah i definitely had a night." I say with a smile on my face, "If you change your mind and need anything just text me or spam call, till then i'm going back to bed." I tell her "Gotcha, talk to you later, bye." She says hanging up. "Weirdo" I say before drifting back asleep.

11:15 A.M

I wake up, checking the time on the clock, "At least it's not 2 p.m." I think to myself, i look down noticing juice  was gone, "I guess he went home." I say to myself while getting up to make my bed.