0.6

Soon the sun has risen and Eddie awoke. He was startled by Chrissy but didn't pay any mind to it as he thought she must have been to terrified to sleep alone. He went into his kitchen only a few steps away from his room to start making something

Not long after Eddie Chrissy woke up and went into the living room. "Morning Chrissy" "hi Eddie" Chrissy said "did you sleep well last night?" Eddie asked as he set a plate of scrambled eggs in front of Chrissy in the living room. "Better I guess not the best but I was fine, what about you?" "Eh I don't know" he sighed and sat next to Chrissy.

All of a sudden there was a large bam to eddies door. "Open the door freak! I know you have my girlfriend in there!" It was Jason banging on the door. Eddie rolled his eyes and went to the door. "Yah yah! Shut your pick pipe it's 7am!" Eddie said as he swung the screen door open. "Now what the hell do you want? I'm to tired for this bullshit." Eddie groaned "I'm here to get Chrissy I know you did something to her!" Eddie just rolled his eye and walked away "Chrissy handle your boyfriend before I get the cops called for noise complaints!" Eddie yelled from his bedroom.

Chrissy got up off the couch and walked over the the door. "What do you need Jason?", "Why are you here at this freaks house!? Come on chris'." Jason said "what are you mad I missed some party? Your so called 'freak' saved my life yesterday! Wear were you at huh!?" Chrissy yelled she was angry that Jason would say such things about such a nice person. A person that used to be her best friend "what do you mean saved your life!? More like he drugged you!", "No he didn't he saved my life I was almost killed and your accusing an Innocent person of manipulation!" She yelled frustrated "leave Jason!" Chrissy said as she folded her arms "w-what?" "I said leave you will not treat my friends that way I don't want to see you again until you fix your attitude!" She said and slammed the door on his face.

Jason banged on the door once more "Chrissy please! Let's talk about this! I'm sorry I'll never say anything again!" Chrissy just walked a way fighting back tears not wanting to have done that but it was for the best. "Please Chrissy I love you!" After a few minutes the banging stopped and so did Jasons crys. Eddie walked out of his room soon after, walking over to Chrissy with his arms open offering a hug. "I'm sorry." Eddie sighed knowing that it was his fault that she broke up with Jason. "I-its not your fault he deserves it, he needs to learn human decency." She sniffled into the hug. "Well red head should be coming over soon so do you want to take a shower or something?" "Yeah sure." "Okay  I have a sweater on my dresser you can wear over your clothes if you want and there's a pear of basketball shorts with it I'm pretty sure." Eddie said "okay thanks eddie." Chrissy smiled thanking him for the kind gesture. "No problem."

Cliffhanger? 🤡

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter 😭 I'll try to add on another tomorrow but I not sure have a good day/night guys

Word count 586

~moon