Mindwreck.

12 year old Ino walked down the streets of Konoha to the training grounds to prepare for the upcoming chunnin exams, her torso and arms wrapped in bandages, kunai in her hand and another stashed around her thigh, her ponytail swaying behind her, sky blue eyes searching for familiar faces.

Ino walked with a nonchalant face, she's still unsure what to make of her dream, was it really a dream, no more like a nightmare or was it really a premonition. She damn cared if it was really a warning of some sort, does this things really happen?

Ino sighed as she reached the training grounds and sat down, " I'd rather not think about that right now, I have to become stronger than that damn forehead, ain't no way am I losing to her. "

" I'll show that damn forehead who's stronger and rub it all over her face ", Ino screamed.

She got up walked towards the movable training dummy, examined her hair , '  I guess I need a trim ' Ino tied her hair hastily in a bun and clipped her bangs  and stood an offensive position.
She closed her eyes and breathe in and out deeply, ' one, two, three', she opened her blue eyes and narrowed it before starting to hit the dummy over and over again at all the vital points as fast as she could.

The movable dummy wavered it arms and hit her back, some blocking her fists. The faster the blows the faster the dummy would return it blows, it went on for some time before it hit Ino at her biceps landing a painful blow.

" Damn it!  " , Ino screamed as she staggered back and started unwrapping her bandages to check the wound.

" Well well, a weakling littering our training grounds. ", a voice drawled.

Ino turned 3 figures, 3 pairs of eyes the one which stood out the most was a pair of  pale lavender eyes and a stash of brown hair tied in a low ponytail. His stance in a domineering way, hands folded in front of his chest, his face holding an amused but mocking look.
Next to him on either side was a brunette girl in two buns with tattered shirt and a large bag on her back, and she turned towards the last being, big round eyes staring back at her akance to his thick brows and bowl cut hair swaying in the breeze.

' Out of the three, the one with the brows seems the friendliest ', Ino thought.

Ino didn't know what expression she was wearing but it seemed to have ticked off the Hyuga. He snorted mockingly and looked at her with hateful narrowed eyes.

' What the fuck was this dick's problem? ", Ino thought. She stood up straighter and snarled begrudgingly,  " Any problem, Hyuga? ".

Neji scoffed, ' You seem to be out of your mind, Yamanaka, you can't just onto other team's grounds and still have the audacity to stand her with no shame of any sort, has your team finally disowned you weakling? Well, a team combined with a lazybutt, a hoarding boy and a loud and obnoxious girl, it's no surprise. '

Ino was fuming now, sure the teams were allotted their own training grounds and she mistakenly used theirs but making such speculations and insulting her teammates and their teamwork was low move. Ino came forward and raised a finger accusingly pointing  towards Neji, ' Who the fuck do you think you are to question my ability or my team's by any means, we all have our own team's and are part of the same village, don't fucking disrespect my team members and my sensei ? How low are you planning to behave before learning to respect people equally?'

The atmosphere tensed as the byakugan flared and glared at her with killing intent, 'Shit, I'm screwed ', Ino thought as her whole being coiled back in fear but hell be damned she was gonna show she's scared.

Ino glared back with the same intensity, but her body betrayed her. She saw how the byakugan turned back to normal with a mocking smirk adorned oh his pale, obnoxious but handsome face.
Neji scoffed and turned around, ' Don't challenge me Yamanaka, I will not be so kind next time and get out of here before I change my mind. '
'Over my dead body', Ino was about to speak before someone pulled her by her arm, she winced at the pain and looked up at the accused and saw a pair of brown eyes, ' Are you mad? Get out of here. '