Chapter 1

Pitiful.

That's how Roksu can described the Palace of Joy, built to celebrate the birth of the Crown Prince and now it only became a shell of a once beautiful place.

He clicked his tongue.

He won't accept this palace as his new nephew home, he'll redecorate the whole palace.

He's rich anyway.

•••

Alberu stared at the newly redecorated palace with wide eyes.

He doesn't expected this.

Still wide eyes, he turned his head to his Uncle who still had his usual stoic facade.

He doesn't expected that his new Uncle would do this for him.

"....Why are you redecorating the palace?" is it a whims?

His Uncle raised his eyebrow; " Shouldn't you thank me first?"

Alberu realising that he was being rude, profusely apologised to his Uncle and thanked him.

It was a relief that his Uncle was more amused than offended with his question.

•••

"...What are you teaching my son?"

while Zed wore a blank face, Roksu could see that he was sweating.

He smirked.

"What I learn from my Father of course"

Zed shut his mouth, but his eyes blown wide in panic.

Oh no---!

 •••

Cale stared at Alberu.

Alberu stared at him.

Cale broke away from his staring to look up at his Uncle.

"I don't like him, he's too sparkly" he bluntly said.

Roksu pinched his forehead.

Someone help him with these children....

•••

"This is Hong" he gestured to the red hair child who was happily jumping on the bed.

The jumping child stopped jumping to wave at Tasha and resumed jumping on the bed gleefully.

"This is On, the oldest between them" he gestured to another child with silver hair who bowed gracefully when introduced.

"And this is Raon Miru, the youngest" he ended his introduction on the last child, which happened to be a baby dragon and also busy munching on a piece of apple pie.

Tasha stared at him for a long time until her husband deflect.

"...I might actually adopted them without you knowing" he reluctantly said.

Tasha sighed.

(Later on they filed the children name officially as On Henituse, Hong Henituse and Raon Miru Henituse.

Because by then, they already wormed their way into her heart and she wouldn't have it any other way.)

•••

 "---Now what should we do if we found an evil loaded person?"

"Loot from them!"

Violan stumbled upon a strange sight of his husband's brother holding a stick.

Her stepson and also his cousin from his uncle's marriage was also seen there sitting, looking at their Uncle back in earnest.

....She wonder what the heck was their Uncle teaching.

But then she decided that she better off not knowing what it was.