Locked away (Lock (They/it/she))

As the players opened the door to the next room, they were immediately greeted by a black shadowy girl, she seems to have wings, two horns and cat eyes? All of them seem intrigued at first but the entity, "How about we play a little game, shall we?" The players didn't get the idea and so none of responded, "I'll take that as a yes..TRY TO FIND THE REAL KEY!! HAHA!!" and with that she's gone, most of the players are still frozen in place out of shock while others go search for the key.

                 One of them found a key and grabbed it, "OOPS, WRONG ONE, HAHA, TRY ANOTHER!!" The player looked at it as it leaves. Another player was about to grab a key they found but is scared it's the wrong one since they heard what the entity said across the room, 'Oh god, GUIDING LIGHT, PLEASE APPEAR' They prayed in their mind as the others are still trying to find the real one, luckily, one of them finally found the real key and rushed out of the room they were in to tell everyone, little did they know, not only are they running to tell the news but also running for their life as the entity gets closer and closer, waiting for the perfect time to strike, "HEY GUYS, I GOT THE KE-" The player was suddenly cut off, it seems that the entity got them before they could even tell the others the news, everyone started panicking except for one who picked the key up and rushed to the door to unlock it.

                They successfully unlocked the door as they and the others ran out of the room and closing the door behind them just in time, the entity, furious, banged on the door multiple times and screaming while they're at it. After sometime, it stopped and finally, left. The players rested near the doorway  as one of them asked the player who rushed earlier, "Hey, Candy." Candy, the player looked at them, "Hey, without you we would all be dead right now" Candy makes a hand sign meaning thanks as she is mute. Another door survived but little did they know, more unknown entities will be coming to them in the next few doors they will be opening...

-Pancornyt2