Week 0 (Prologue).vs Benjamin (Song List: Together, Confusion, Can't Run)

Location:Benjamin's House
No one's POV:
A girl sat drawing a picture of a self around with empty hearts she then she ma upde a crack in the paper on the other side of the crack was a boy who seem to be in love with her she colored in the hearts this was how she felt about her supposed to be her "future husband".but she didn't know if she wanted to be his future wife anymore just in the door open she quickly folded up the paper and put it in her pocket luckily they didn't seem to notice she turned around and saw it was her future husband
Benjamin Fairest
Grace's POV:
I should probably introduce myself my name is Grace dearest I don't know how to feel about my future husband anymore and I don't know if I want to be a singer anymore
Ben:Gracey,you are joining a nice day in the backyard
Grace:Ben,uh...........yeah,a nice day.
Ben:I just have the gorgeous idea ever how about we do a rap Battle?
Grace:sounds great.......
*Song:together.Begin.*
Ben: Oh, Grace, I'm so happy to be yours, I mean, I'm your future husband, and you'll always sing better than me, Oh, Gracie, I'm so glad you're here I am glad!
Grace: Yeah I'm happy to be here *Whisper* Why is it so hard for me to admit it? *Normal voice* So I'm your future In Love I'm hiding nothing Hmm!
Ben: Grace, are you okay? If you're sure you're not hiding anything, I think you're okay.
Grace: All is well I came and was collected.You don't have to worry about me.
Ben: I hope you're okay I'm always having fun!
*Song end*
Ben:WOWSERS!You are always the better singer.
*Time skip to bedtime.*
*Song:confusion.Begin.*
Grace: Why is it so hard to explain?
????: What's Wrong Girl?
Grace: How can we get to the point?
??????: You seem to have a hard time putting your feelings into words.
(Grace: How can you say I'm not going to be here?)
Grace: Would you rather go with you than keep my promise?
??????: Should I get caught up in changing expectations?
Grace: What if I can't hold on to what I have?
??????: don't listen to yourself, come with me
Grace: Is it really confusing to convince yourself to come out?
??????: Is it very difficult for you to come with me?
Grace: Because you know what you're going to lose if you move on?!?!
????: You can find out about this as you move on!
Grace: Wait! Wait! Wait! He won't let me go, they told him that he and I should have been... Life will stay the way we want it to.But if I leave, he won't know what he wants to be. Because the only reason he is happy is because of what I told him!
*View herself*sonic.exe: Oh, your life is gone and you'll be miserable until your whole future looks terrifying. And I refuse to have that be you please just come!
Grace:I guess I can come with you and see what I want to be.
*Song ends*
Sonic.exe:WOW!Who knew singing like that would get me work up?Actually I want to sing one more song before I go,we go.
*Song:can't run.Begin.*
Sonic.exe:feeling lonely feel miserable until I saw you.What you could bring could be a big blast giving me reason why life's meant to last.
*Song end*