8

She was just there looking at that reflection, she once knew what she wanted and that reflection use to be way more meaningful, her eyes were lost,  she was staring at herself like a zombie for a moment she just leave her body there and it felt like she was seeing how numb she was twice. She stand up put on some Lana del Rey and go back to the same place like an automated system she were searching for an answer within herself  but the answer didn't seem like it even existed. she could nt stay in denial any longer, she just breakdown, and stat crying like a baby, her shoulder were shaking, she couldnt pretend anymore, she just let go of that whole frustration, her boyfriend text, he was telling that he couldnt stay on the phone for the night, she felt like the world was ending at her feet, she was just feelings everything more than usual, she understood why he couldnt stay up late, she wasnt even mad at him, she just wanted to cry, because she havent cried in a long time ... the voice of lana del rey just make it easier for the tears to come down, she was feeling like shit but she knew tomorrow will be another day, she slept with her tears as a pillow and born to die as a lullaby...