PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Sakura Aoki was the team principal of AlphaTauri.

She had struggled to get the job in the first place due to her gender, but since landing the job, she was determined that she was going to make the most of it.

Her drivers, Pierre Gasly and Yuki Tsunoda were almost like her children, since she didn't have any herself.

The two of them treated her like she was their mother as well as their boss.

It was difficult, being the sister team of a giant as big as Red Bull, but she didn't let that hold her or her drivers back.

If she had to fight with Christian Horner to get what her team and her drivers needed, she would.

If she had to go without things so that her drivers would get everything they needed, she would.

If she had to sacrifice every single thing that she had so that her drivers were able to show their full potential, she would.

It was one of the reasons why she was a very respected Team Principal.

And she had the respect of the Mercedes team principal, Toto Wolff, which was something that not many had.

He found that she would always greet his drivers every single time that she saw them. She would scare his best driver, Lewis Hamilton if she was ever angry or annoyed, since she tended to shout a lot if something went wrong with her drivers.

It wasn't that she was angry at her boys, it was that once again, her boys were not able to show their full ability and it angered her incredibly.

Toto had noticed how much hassle that she was recieving due to apparently having rubbish drivers, and with her being a woman in charge of a team in a man's sport, but he didnt see it like it.

He saw Sakura Aoki as a woman who knew exactly what to do and would do whatever she needed to do, to get her team and drivers the respect that they deserved.

He noticed Sakura Aoki treating every single driver with the same amount of respect, despite of their team colors.

He noticed that he was falling in love with Sakura Aoki.